Indonesia’s Parliament votes to ban sex outside of marriage

Wednesday, December 7, 2022 1:07 AM
calling @reverendhornibastard [view link] Associated Press Indonesia’s Parliament votes to ban sex outside of marriage Published: Dec. 6, 2022 at 7:56 p.m. ET By JAKARTA, Indonesia — Indonesia’s Parliament unanimously voted on Tuesday to ban sex outside of marriage and insulting the president and state institutions. Once in force, the bans will affect foreign visitors as well as citizens.

8 comments

How PL am I - the moment I read this article earlier today I also install thought of reverendhornibastard.
shailynn
a year ago
I read this. I think it's aimed at sex tourism and prostitution. I also think it's to force young people into marriage.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Sooo... if I fly to Bali with my girlfriend and have sex with her, I'll be breaking the law and subject to their court system, juries, and punishment/imprisonment? Talk about a vacation deal-breaker.
Rod8432
a year ago
And the punishment is to cut off your dick. They don’t mess around.
a year ago
I guess brothels are still OK. https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=391752
shadowcat
a year ago
it's not all bad: Citizens could also face a 10-year prison term for associating with organizations that follow Marxist-Leninist ideology and a four-year sentence for spreading communism.
gammanu95
a year ago
We'll shit, scratch that place off the list...
wallanon
a year ago
Haha...I'm not even gonna fix that typo.
wallanon
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion