tuscl

Alright that's it, no more meet ups. All TUSCL meet ups canceled.

The last meet up in Jacksonville ended like 3 all time TUSCL beefs. Everyone just makes up and mends the fences, hugs it out. I'm gonna be honest here, and I'll speak for the rest of us when we say nobody wants to see that shit. This is not a place for singing kumbaya together and reminiscing about the good ole' days with your friends. This is a battlefield, this is a soap opera...this is a reality tv show. If you must know, on the outside I'm just a regular, fun loving, 9-5 type guy but deep down on the inside I'm a drama needy, shit starting bitch queen with a whole 'lotta catty back sass if need be.

I got rid of my cable box to save money, I've been tuning into tuscl daily, do not make me have to leave this site re-subscribe for Real Housewives of Atlanta again. I'll do it. I'll walk. I do not give a fuck.

15 comments

• ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Muddy, you are a queer, lying, woman beating son of a bitch who wouldn't be able to tell a right-wing Republican from a leftie Democrat. TUSCL would be improved by your absence!

Well, that's about it. Hopefully that will keep you around, just out of spite....😉
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Shout out to the stripper who paid for an outfit for me and gave me airdances and whose name I forgot but that doesn’t matter because she’s probably not dancing anymore anyways. I have an ATF 🥰
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Does that mean we won’t get to see you and Rick Dugan dressed in white polyester suits doing the hustle
    😷
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    The answer is yes to all above.

And btw I’ll say it now. Two strippers on this website are pregnant I believe the babies are mine. But I’m not sure which stripper I’m truly in love with. I’ll reveal who is who next week with a shocking confession. And yes, Maury has been scheduled.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Get Icey to commit to a Meet-up and you would have everyone show up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    A local meet-up here has been talked about a few times, but it hasn't happened (yet). The good news for Muddy is that around here most of the TUSCLers get along, or at least don't fight. So, we're already not entertaining.

Quite by accident, I did meet with a TUSCLer at Club Desire one night. He was talking about the dancers and I asked him where he was getting his information, and suddenly it was like that sidewalk scene in "Fight Club" where Meatloaf is trying to cautiously tell Edward Norton why he stopped going to the testicular cancer support group. I only saw him there the one time and he's not very active here.

If we're being honest, the percentage chance that Juice will show up for a TUSCL meet-up are the same now as they were before he passed on. His intentions were good, though.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I wanted to meet up with BTE and find out why he’s such a whiny little boy around sexy girls in lingerie. I guess he will remain an enigma - or a troll…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ On the plus side, meeting BTE would be efficient, because you'd be meeting with one guy but several profiles at the same time...
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    "If we're being honest, the percentage chance that Juice will show up for a TUSCL meet-up are the same now as they were before he passed on. His intentions were good, though."

That's a little harsh. He met up with me an GoVikings in Greenville, NC, a couple of years ago. A great guy. His online persona was exactly the same as his IRL persona. RIP.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cash, i have been looking to meet up as well. I have urged a lot of posters on here to meet you actually
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    doctorevil ... You are correct. I forgot about that. I just remember a number of instances where he said he'd be there but no-showed. As I said, I believe that he always intended to go, but he caught some good-natured shit for serially not getting there.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    When I was in North Carolina Juice and I were supposed to meet up, and I canceled because of stripper drama on my way outta town. And then the crazy cow didn't even show up because I didn't want to meet her halfway lol. I'd already had some really hot sex with her so at that point it was just another chance to make some mem'ries. In hindsight I should've gone to meet Juice.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If anyone has gotten a message from BTE about meeting up with me - please ignore it (and it would be useful to ignore BTE as well). Those messages are not from me and BTE is a troll.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ishmael i only have this profile, which other users are you claiming are me? Champphilly?

Cash you’ve got thousands of followers on xvideos, there’s likely many who want to meet you. Likely many dancers as well, given your experience!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    We're all here from a common appreciation of naked women, aren't we?

At least, most of us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion