tuscl

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:52 AM
I'm a Newbie when it comes to strip clubs and I've got a couple of questions. Hopefully, you guys will help me out. I'm thinking about going to Cheetahs in San Diego. First question, what is considered a fare tip for the girls dancing on floor (not a lap dance), and is 47 to old to be going to strip clubs? In other words, will I look out of place? Thanks guys.

8 comments

• roccoinla.
    16 years ago
    DUDE....!! If 47 is too old, this site is out of business. Hell, 47 is prime aged meat and you will be besieged with young lovelies offering their wares. But, please, tip well and often lest you ruin the "big spender" facade that most of us "old uglies" have carefully kept up over the years. The only thing better in a strip club than old and rich is old and smart.
  • rugisinsd
    16 years ago
    Thanks for the advice roccoinia and I'll make sure to tip well and often:-)
  • Lou_Lou
    16 years ago
    IM 58 and still going strong. Just be polite and tip well where it is deserved. You will have no problems gettig lots of attention.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    And if you're going to be a good tipper, you should do a lot of canoodling.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Tip 'em a buck or two when they are stage dancing & enjoy yourself...guys your age go to strip clubs all the time!
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    You will not look out of place. But time of day matters. IMHO you will find the greatest proportion of middle aged and older guys in strip clubs on weekday afternoons (and the mileage may be better , while the women will also be a bit older). Weekday evenings are next (MON, TUE, WED not very crowded). And FRI and SAT evenings tend to bring in the young crowd. Oh, as soon as you get tired of SD clubs, check out the reviews for the LA area, save up your money, and take a field trip. You will get higher mileage at some clubs to the north. And then there's Tijuana.... ;-)
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    If anything you're too young! Most of the guys here are older than you, some of us a LOT older. Two suggestions - (1) Tip but don't tip too much, girls have as little respect for the guys who overtip as for the guys who don't tip at all. I can't tell you how much is the right amount because every club is different, watch what other guys do. Unless the place is super fancy a dollar or two should be enought when the girls are onstage or doing a tip walk. (2) Go earlier rather than later - in most places the crowd gets younger as the evening goes on. Older guys usually go during the day or ealrier evening, it's more fun anyway because the place will be less crowded. Enjoy.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    One addition to FONDL's excellent advice. I have found that when I really wish to get a dancers attention and the $1-2 seems to be the norm, just tip $5 and no more. One hint, make sure she gets a look at the denomination. I have found it rarely fails to get a visit after they get off stage. Also, you are more than a decade behind me! Have a great time and good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion