tuscl

Using seeking.com...abroad?

Have you guys ever tried that yet. I kind of browsed for a little while over in europe. I saw most girls use english in their profiles. Might be something cool to try to pair alongside an FKK journey. If you guys have what did some of the prices look like there?

And then of course there are all those favorited by and messages coming from those girls in places like Venezuela and Columbia. Some of which are real good looking. From what I understand there are no sugar daddies over in these countries so they look to America.

If you guys saw a girl who was just ridiculous and wasn't asking for the moon, would you get them out to you or head over there?

3 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I am constantly getting messages and Favorites from girls in the Philippines, Venezuela, Colombia, etc. About the only thing I ever do is ask to see their private photos. Some of them are HOT ! Especially the Venezuelans .

I'm not sure I have ever had contact with any German girls. You can do a Search and see if the inventory is good.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "If you guys saw a girl who was just ridiculous and wasn't asking for the moon, would you get them out to you or head over there?"

Hypothetically speaking, I'd go there. I've only ever flown in girls I've met before. I'd possibly make an exception for a TUSCLer connection, because if nothing else we could hit the clubs together lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    AFAIK prostitution is legal in many places in Europe so I'd assume making Seeking probably not worthwhile (for getting laid) but I could be wrong.

Venezuela borders Colombia so there are a good # of them in Colombia - I def like the way many Venezuelan women look but IME they haven't had the best attitudes - Colombianas otoh I've found mostly pleasant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion