tuscl

High Mileage in Chicagoland

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:28 AM
Most of the clubs in the Chicagoland area are hands off, air dance places. You can find more mileage to the east (Indiana) but the dancers are mostly black. Not that I don't find black women attractive, but I'm looking for a place a white suburban guy would feel at home. Does any one know of any places that cross the line? Or places with fully private dance rooms? JC

11 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    Industrial Strip in Hammond (IN).
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    I've only been to Industrial Strip twice, but I didn't find any more black girls than at any other club I've been to (except for one in Atlanta, where they were all black...)
  • geestranged
    16 years ago
    Yes, I was thinking about going to Industrial Strip. I've heard about the towel they lay in your lap. So it makes me wonder how much mileage you can actually get. And just how private are private rooms? Anyone been offered extra services there?
  • trailer12b1
    16 years ago
    goy extra mileage at Industrial strip there once but she is gone from the club. would love to hear anyone else if they have gotten anything extra.
  • bellman
    16 years ago
    Try One Step Beyond in Melrose Park -- no privacy but when there is no bouncer, like in the afternoons, the girls can give a nice two-way contact time.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I've only heard about it, but Club O, in Harvey, Il, is supposed to be good... As for the towel, I don't think it indicates the amount of mileage. The towel is there to control the exchange of bodily fluids...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    gstrasd, I'm not a big fan of Industrial Strip. (not treated well there) There are other places. SCORES in Stone Park isn't bad. The contact is 1 way, but there is plenty of it. Jimmy's is also good 1 way. (Have gotten 2 way contact with some girls there too. shhh)
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    For good mileage at fair prices you can't beat One Step. Ask the price first, and keep insisting on the $10 dances. Don't let them talk you into $20, no matter what they promise. You can also have fun at some of the part-time fashion show clubs. Their is one on Lake Street near 90/94 and two on the 4500 block of South McDowell. There are rumors of one on the far west side that gets wild and crazy, but haven't found it and I think that it doesn't rev up until very late at night. Please let me know if you anyone has info on others.
  • geestranged
    16 years ago
    "part-time fashion show clubs"? Never heard of them. I usually stay away from Lake Street. All the "massage parlors" or "clubs" there are jack shacks and complete rip-offs.
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    You asked about Chicago, not Roselle. Try Lake and Canal streets near the loop on Thursday late afternoon.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    Chicago-area clubs have a wide variety of options: The "part-time" lingerie bar discussed above is actually the Lake & Union Restaurant Bar& Grill surprisingly located at LAKE & UNION STREET downtown Chicago. They feature panty-hosed clad dancers on Tues and Thurs ( 5 to 8 P.M.) who also dance at ALL-STAR Bar & Grill located in McCook and reviewed on this Board. Parodyman mentioned Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club on Lincoln Hwy in Chicago Heights. It's topless and think CHEERS with T&A. HIGH MILEAGE RECOMMENDATIONS: Club O and the SKYBOX in Harvey, IL Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN ARNIE's in Harvey ( if you can tolerate a voluptuous sistah who will grope you, suck you and fuck you for cash.) Don't cum if you prefer something other than that. The other places you may have heard about areactually "Lock Down Parties" where almost anything goes. These are exhibitionists with obvious drug habits who will perform in front of all or negotiate for private sessions: You can check this one out: The Candy Shop 5029 S. Ashland -- Chicago - Door that says "Members Only" Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Monday Doors open @ 9pm - Until $10 before 10:30pm, $20 After. So ARRIVE EARLY!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion