tuscl

Customer Appreciation Holiday Party

WiseToo
New York
If the strip clubs in your area have an annual Customer Appreciation Holiday Party, how do they make it a great experience?

17 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Invite all the former strippers (who still look good) to work so we all can reminisce about our wonderful past and savor in the moment one last time. Why not, there are so many hypotheticals thrown around this website, especially the one about the 70’s and 80’s style inflation, which if anyone has a rational thought knows isn’t true.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    No club that I know of has had a customer Appreciation party.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "especially the one about the 70’s and 80’s style inflation"

Inflation was only really high (18-20%) from the late 70's to around 1982 or so.

After that, it was a very normal 3-4% and even lower some years during the glorious 80's.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Glorious 80s? Oh yeah, when Reagan ran the show, followed by Bush. Just say no to democratic party members.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "when Reagan ran the show, followed by Bush"

Reagan only had a good 2nd term because he reduced the top marginal tax rate from 73% to 28%. Naturally, people are going to feel good about paying 50% less in taxes but that also meant the national deficit skyrocketed, which you filthy Repukes claim to hate but never fight against it.

With Clinton, we had 8 straight years of record economic growth, and under Obama we had 8 straight year of growth and declining unemployment.

America ALWAYS does better under a DEM Prez. The economy usually tanks under a Repuke one.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    One of the local clubs has such a day. Usually the day before Christmas Eve.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I once attended an anniversary party at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus. Free booze and food including prime rib for 2 hours. No place to sit and forget any dances. Took 5 minutes just to work my way to the door. I'll never again go to one of those parties where free booze is given.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "I'll never again go to one of those parties where free booze is given"

Just imagine if Follies back in the day had a Xmas party where all drinks were $1 each, lap dances were only $2 each and all pussy in the back rooms was only $100. We woulda tore that place up, Shadowcat!
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    The Flight Club in suburban Detroit used to have customer appreciation parties and provide a free buffet. The food was always very good. I don't think they have had once since the onset of Covid.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Free blow jobs sounds good to me.
  • busta_nut
    2 years ago
    one of my former favorite clubs in Md used to host holiday VIP parties. Usually a 2 hour affair of open bar, and buffet or sit down white table cloth affair. The Top tier Dancers mingled and were available for dances.
  • ancientlurker
    2 years ago
    I've been to bad and good holiday parties. I never felt they were "Customer Appreciation" parties though. The lamer ones were just a normal night at the club but with free (mediocre) food. The better ones were "private" (buy a ticket in advance), full nude and open bar, sometimes in other venues with more room for private dances. Dances were never at a reduced price. Mileage was always YMMV. None of them was an orgy. In some cases it gave the girls a chance to dress up fancy (in which case they liked to take pictures). What would make it a great experience? Well, free sex would work. Short of that - yeah, open bar, full nude, run from early afternoon until after midnight (lots of girls to get to :-)), free/nearly free dances, rock and roll, decent free food. Make it the kind of party I never get invited to, but show me I belong :-)
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "If the strip clubs in your area have an annual Customer Appreciation Holiday Party, how do they make it a great experience?"

I've been to a handful of these over the years and the tried and true formula is almost always the same - free food and cheap booze. Most of them involved purchasing a wristband for $15-20 that one would wear for the duration of the event and would flash when ordering liquor and at the food buffet.
  • DandyDan
    2 years ago
    I went to one a club I used to regularly visit put on. It was similar to how rickdugan described it. I had a wristband, free food and half price beer. They also handed out a ticket for drawings for prizes they were giving away. I won a tshirt. I believe it was 2-for-1 lapdances as well. That was one of the few times I remember that club having large quantities of people showing up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas, at least pre-Covid (not sure if they still do but I think they do), had “customer appreciation day” I think the 3rd-Thursday of every month – not sure what it included but I once unsuspectedly hit the club on a late-afternoon around 5pm on a customer appreciation Thursday and the club was PACKED – this was in the late-2000s when I was living in Dallas – I didn’t club as much then and rarely on dayshift – in the 10-years I lived in Dallas from 2000 to ~2010 I went to Baby Dolls only a handful of times on dayshift and although it wasn’t dead it was usually fairly-slow (this was pre the Cubana-invasion which started circa 2015 I think) – anyway for w/e reason I happened to do a rare post-work visit and the club was packed like it was a Saturday night – after a while I asked one of the dancers why it was so packed and that is when she filled-me-in that it was customer-appreciation-Thursday – AFAIK there wasn’t a cover on dayshift back-then even on customer-appreciation-day – IDK what perks they offered but I assume it was either open-bar or heavily-discounted drinks but the club felt more like a regular-bar w/ custies that were there mainly for the perks vs for strip-clubbing – it was just too-damn-crowded to have a good-time and I left shortly after arriving.

It seems many of these customer appreciation events often attract free-loaders taking-up-space and diminishing the strip-club-experience for those that are there to strip-club vs being there to get free shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Instead of nekked women, nekked women plus decent snacks buffet.
  • Heaven-sent
    2 years ago
    I’m searching for some of my old dancer friends to give them a x-mas present for the good times we’ve had. 1 C-note each with no strings. I just want to know they are on their feet. 2 danced at Deja Vu Lansing, Michigan at different times. Both had kids. I use to give both messages. I also use to request outfits/ modeling. 1 went to Nebraska I was told and the other went to Louisiana. Hit me with your stage name and let’s get you some x-mas cash. Another girl work at the Bazooki lounge. You told me your boyfriend had a motor cycle. I gave you messages also. Hit me with your stage name and # of kids and I’ll get a gift to you somehow. All 3 were day shift. Some girls you just vibe with. I hope this yields at least one find. It would be a Christmas miracle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion