tuscl

Ft Meyers - Naples

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 6:17 PM
I will be staying in Naples, FL in a couple of weeks and wanted to check out a couple of strip clubs. It appears that the Ft Myers bars look pretty lame so could anyone recommend one or two worth my while? Avoiding the long drive to Tampa, are there any other places to check out that are an hour drive or less from Naples? tks

12 comments

• blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    What aspects make up a non lame bar to you? Every club in Fort Myers area is heavy 2 way touch expected in every $25 lapdance lol. If you like skinnier girls I recommend Vixens or Scarlett's whatever the fuck it is called. The one at Fort Myers Beach is mostly unattractive women imo- American girls of every color and also a number of Cubanas but not the really hot ones. Lookers is like the midway point, decent size club, a metric fuckton of I'm guessing Cubanas most of whom are attractive. Some American girls as well, but most of the non Hispanic chicks here were ugly the one time I went. Allure is teeny tiny, but most of the chicks there are fucking hot day or night shift. Lots of hispanic girls besides Cubana- mostly attractive and mostly very very plastic. Most of the non plastic girls here were also hot though and the American ones were hot too that I remember. I liked this one because they didn't enforce any schedule the way fucking Vixens, Lookers, and the Ft Myers Beach ones all tried to enforce a god damn fucking schedule. Like no.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Oh I forgot to mention. Some of these clubs get kinda ghetto at night. I know Allure and the one at the beach for sure can get pretty ghetto at night LOL.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    AMP only way to fly in SWFL. Less than $300 and full service for an hour. I only hit the three bars in FM if I’m trolling for OTC digits. Have had good success with that though
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    My advice is to drive over Alligator Alley to Pompano Beach.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    ^ man that would a be a scary ride back late/middle of the night, especially if you've had some libations. That road is an invitation to fall asleep behind the wheel in the best of circumstances.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    As a Fort Myers native, you would do best to drive I-75 east to Pompano. Locally, there are three clubs. The fourth, Fantasy's on the Beach (Fort Myers Beach) has been destroyed by Ian. A total loss with damages estimated at $1.25. Allure, formerly Babe's, is a joke. Very few girls, and all as fat and ugly as you'd never want to see. Save your time and money. Vixens is high cost, low hustle, and low mileage. Mostly attractive girls, but no knockouts. Friction dances are zero privacy and heavily monitored. No extras at all. Lookers is heavily Latina, primarily Cuban. A wide assortment of dancers and body types. More heavier than not, but some real smokeshows. High hustle, good mileage, extras can be had if you're lucky. Enjoy!
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    That is interesting, I guess Allure has changed cuz there were hardly any fat girls when I was there briefly. Also there were some knockouts full plastic and full natural. I agree the one time I went to Vixens I couldn't deal with the way they ran that snooty good for nothing club lmfao. Yall pretend to be high end but let every dumb bitch get groped on stage for a few dollars? That is some low end trash hooker bullshit to me, honestly. I agree about Lookers being largely Cuban with a few really hot chicks and a wide assortment. That's too bad that the club on the beach got destroyed. I feel like it had potential because of the location being near the beach, but like it wasn't any good of a club.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Also, Vixens had some dumb bitch front door girl who like pretended to be Russian or some shit but she can't even understand it and honestly doesn't look Russian to me. Looks like tipichnaya Americanskaya Nemetskaya devochka kotoraya tolko govorit po angliski as I found out by saying something to her on my way out :)
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    @blah: Babe's, pre-pandemic, was my favorite hangout. It got a little dicey later at night, had some shootings and stabbings, but nothing I was ever around for. Daytime and evenings were working class guys, chill dancers, mostly average or better than average looking. They also had the widest ethnic assortment, including the SWFL unicorn Asian dancers. The bartenders were fun, fast, friendly, and hot. When I went back after they re-opened as Allure, it was a train wreck. All dancers were fast, old, or ugly. Beyond awful. I was approached by a 4-foot high by three-foot wide troll for a dance. I couldn't say NO enough. Subsequent visits were mostly miss, a couple of hits. The night I met up with Sinclair was a little better than usual. There was one night I went solo that was pretty damned good. All of my recent visits have been a waste of time. The remodel was poorly designed to boot. I only went to Fantasy's once, a few years ago. I had a decent time, better than it's rep suggested. I heard it had been recently acquired by the same group that owns Vixens and Lookers, and had begun staffing Cuban cartel members. It's doubtful they will rebuild or be allowed to.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the info and updates. Yeah, Fort Myers clubs also suck from a stripper pov. Fantasy's at the Beach fucking sucked, they literally told me to leave because I wouldn't make a schedule and because I was talking about other Fort Myers clubs. Basically Fort Myers doesn't like you to double or triple or quadruple dip the clubs. They also start to get on your case or don't let u work after a minute if you keep *accidentally* forgetting to go get the stripper license that is exclusive to only 1 club within city of Fort Myers. They want the girls to strictly work at only one club which to me is beyond insanity. Way too much heavy groping expected or else hard to sell dances unless luck out in general or someone has a specific Russian fetish. Every club expected a strict schedule except for Babes or Allure w/e. Vixens was snooty to the dancers and treated you weird while same time allowing customers to blatantly grope the shit out of literally every girl on stage for like bullshit money lmao. The white girls there were so fucking snooty for the type that lets every single guy feel them up on stage for a shitty $3. The only hot chicks at Vixens Fort Myers were the Cubanas and the black girls. The white girls there were rather mediocre or ugly for being so snooty. They wouldn't turn anybody's head irl unless they dressed crazy.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I remember there was a couple of dancers from my club in Denver who were already roommates that moved to Fort Meyers and I think it was four months later they were back in Denver. They didn’t seem to like it there very much for whatever reason lol
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There's a lot not to like about Florida. I would leave for someplace with seasons and topography, but I am just making too damned much money here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion