tuscl

Locals flock to Ukrainian strip clubs as they shun horrors of Putin's invasion

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
People are flocking to the adult entertainment venues for relief from the horrors of the war as the invasion grinds on into winter, with strip clubs reportedly doing a roaring trade

Strip clubs are having a blast in the Ukraine, despite the ongoing war with Russia.

Locals are flocking to the X-rated venues in their droves, many for light relief amid the horrors of the conflict.

Among those who are open for business and have been since Russian soldiers swept in in February is Princess Mens Club in Kyiv.

It is open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 3pm until 9pm.

A spokesperson said: “Princess Men’s Club will open you the door to the world of real pleasure. Rest assured, we will not disappoint you.”

One customer Emir Hekimzade said: “Is there a war?” Another Sasha Nazarov added: “Visited this club, I was pleased.

“As for me, everything is perfect: interior, menu, the whole team is nice, girls are just super. If anyone wants to relax and enjoy some women’s dancing, Princess Men’s Club is the place to go.

Thank you for a nice experience. Would recommend it to everyone
A third - called Lionel - said: “Now I need a plane to come again to Kyiv.”

The club offers private dances and topless shows at the table.

Men’s Club 007 - is also open in the capital every day from 5pm until 9pm. A spokesperson said: “Our girls are the hottest. Come and see for yourself, it is the best place to spend the weekend.”

Customer Sam Kalel quipped: “I think the reason for the war in Ukraine is your beautiful cats.”

Clients can pay £17 to eat fruit of the dancer’s tummy, or for £70 enjoy the four-girl ‘Oligarch show..

Outside the capital, White Rabbit is open in Lyiv.

8 comments

• Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    I would imagine extras are easy to come by in a war zone like Ukraine? I can't see local laws being that restrictive. Just think about it, some weary Ukraine freedom fighters come into a strip club, and you are going to deny them a BBBJ even though they might die the next day fighting the fuckin' Commie Russkie invaders? Wow, talk about cold hearted shit. American soldiers got all the pussy they could handle over in Vietnam. War zones are where normally stupid laws about sex are suspended to help boost morale of the soldiers and local populace.

That being said, if Russia ever invaded Czech Republic then I would volunteer as a foreign fighter in a heartbeat. I've seen the great lookin' women come out of that country like Monica Sweetheart and Eva Herzigova and the chance to bareback fuck women like that inside a strip club would be worth dying for!
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs are a good form of escape from all the problems of the world. I almost never talk politics with a dancer in the strip club. I'm just there to relax and have a good time, not get in political arguments.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Soldiering and whoring have a long and “distinguished“ history together. The French Army even organized mobile military brothels for its forces until fairly recently. One such brothel was trapped with French army forces when they where encircled by the North Vietnamese at Dien Bien Phu. In the ensuing siege, the brothel was converted to a nursing unit. For those of you interested in modern military history, read Hell In a Very Small Place by Bernard Fall. It’s an excellent read.

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    My understanding from buddies who did business in Ukraine before the war is that sc's there are heavy on the otc model.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The average ukrainian can't afford it. It's Europe's poorest country. It's a criminal mob thing there
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Strip joints are nessary for mental health. They help reduce stress and puts a smile on a person's face. Let's face it/ Who doesn't love having some one's tit's in your face.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I would wonder if street walking and sugaring are the main forms of sex work in Ukraine (as in Mexico). Strip clubs may be more of a novelty there, rather than a usual type of sex work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion