tuscl

Examples of stripper TMI

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, November 19, 2022 9:39 PM
I'll go first: I stopped having anal cause hemorrhoids. Strippers can put customer TMI here, or start a separate thread.

59 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    From a Follies dancer. "I just took a shit but I wiped really good".
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I overheard a stripper tell another stripper I only need to take the antibiotic for two more days, I don't think im still infectious.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    "I got fired from there because I stabbed a customer in VIP."
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m soooo fucking itchy!
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    I always get bothered when a stripper starts talking about her personal life, like how much she is struggling to pay rent or take her kids to the doctor's office for overdue appointments. Your Spidey senses start tingling and you assume she's just using the empathy trick to squeeze more 20's out your pocket, but then your softie side convinces you she's telling the truth and you can't stand the idea that her kids are going to get used toys for Christmas, and so you hand her $200 for a lame VIP dance that didnt involve her lips touching your bare dick even once. Trust me, I've lost thousands of dollars over the years to girls who see the softie in me and they go in for the KILL.
  • jmiddle30234
    2 years ago
    My husband is into dungeons and dragons and is a stay at home dad ……who cares I don’t want to hear about the family
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “I tried anal once but it hurt too much” Don’t think it would have been a problem if I had been the first
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Overheard once in the smoking area. "I made my boyfriend nut in me before I came to work, so that guy who is always pestering me to let him eat me is going to get his wish tonight." Yes, I did warn him.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    “I once broke a guy’s dick riding him”. Not exactly the way to sell me on a VIP. Then again that might do it for some…
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @gmd I'll admit her plan was harsh, but we don't like it when they pester us. Maybe let him learn the hard way next time.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: I can certainly sympathize with her plight, but I'm never gonna let something like that slide if I know about it. If the situation were reversed and I overheard a *customer* planning something potentially harmful like that, I'm warn her too. As rick posted in his thread, there are lines that should not be crossed.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    " I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for this itch..."
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Not from a stripper but still funny as hell: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @gmd if the odor doesn´t stop him before anything actually happens, he probably doesn´t care anyway.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    "I got fired from there because I stabbed a customer in VIP." That is not TMI. That is information that I very much need to know so I can run the other way.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I decided NOT to take her to VIP, LOL!!
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    "I got fired from there because I stabbed a customer in VIP." Tell me you're blahblahblah23 etc etc
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    She says: "I'll bet you're a good Dad. I can just tell." I reply: "I don't know about that, but thank you." She responds: "Well, I bet you don't rape your girls like mine did to me." Me: 😯 Sad thing is, that's not the only time I've heard something like that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Saying blahblah stabs is okay the first time but it gets old ....
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I heard of a case where a dancer punched a customer in the face during a lap dance. After he bit here. So, yeah, best to not jump to conclusions.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I know a dancer that got fired from Follies for almost biting a customers finger off. She then got fired from Tattletales for being too fat. Then went to work at Vivide but quit there to go back to Tattletales where she is now still working.
  • Sukki
    2 years ago
    Not a fan of when girls ask for coke or talk about their shitty boyfriend's... Just sad and too much for the environment
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Many won't consider this TMI, and some here love this stuff, but I've never loved hearing about club drama or gossip. There are a couple of caveats. If the drama might affect me directly I'll listen, but 99% of the time it doesn't. Or, if a dancer I like a lot really needs to vent before she can move on, I'll lend a sympathetic ear for a bit. It's human to vent every so often.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I always get bothered when a stripper starts talking about her personal life, like how much she is struggling to pay rent or take her kids to the doctor's office for overdue appointments...Trust me, I've lost thousands of dollars over the years to girls who see the softie in me and they go in for the KILL." Sorry to say it this way, but that's a YOU thing. Even if everything they told you was true, which is highly doubtful, none of these girls were babes in the woods and you're not a charity. Each one is in a club showing her tits and ass in the hopes of leveraging sexual attraction for profit. If you're going to let a lioness convince you that she's a gazelle in need of saving, that's on you. Personally I always enjoy a good pity hustle. It opens the door for me to offer an alternative earning opportunity, at least if she's hot, lol. Some of my best OTC adventures came from girls who shared sob stories with me. Now I'm not saying that some of these girls aren't telling the truth. But when they decided to get naked and rub on guys for money, they put on their big girl pants by commercializing their sexual appeal. I participate in multiple charitable activities and I view anyone who comes to me through those avenues through a charitable lens. But when I'm in a place where I'm paying a girl for sexually oriented entertainment, then I expect to get return on my spending.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    That time in 2016 when a customer flat out told me that I shouldn’t admit to having a boyfriend, oops. That customer in 2016 who asked me what I was thinking about when I was doing a dance for him. I told him that I was thinking about pizza. Customer TMI: The ones over the years who told me they wanted a dance from me specifically because I looked like a teenager. Just enjoy your dance and keep yer mouth shut sir 🤦🏻‍♀️But I guess I look like a 20 year old instead of a 16 year old now…? (Or so I’ve heard) So yay, I don’t hear that stuff as often. The customer (who I had never met before) who was terminally ill and had to bring it up right before the dance started. “I used to date and stripper and we blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblabblahblahblah” (Guys who like to mention that they used to date a stripper are so effing annoying)
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I admit it - if a dancer said she was thinking about pizza, I would be completely distracted, as I’d start thinking about pizza. I doubt I’d be able to continue until I enjoyed a few steamy cheesy slices…
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @nice did he have lots of zits?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Cashman getting a lap dance from nice: [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    BEST EXAMPLES of TMI I've ever heard from other chicks A girl telling me she was checking her butthole in the mirror because her butthole was messed up from having kids???? Bitch, last time I checked you don't shit out your kids lmfao!!!??!?!??? "That couple there is my parents" like bitch, what, your parents r ok with u dancing and they r here like observing????????????????????????????????????????????? A girl telling me some guy she is seeing wanted me to join them in a 3some. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    ^I've met a hot bartender's grandma at a strip club once. She was there with the bartender's parents as well. Grandma was a bit wild. I told the bartender to tell her grandma that I wanted a dance from her. She took it as the joke it was.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I was in a club once. and my fav pointed to a woman and said it was the owner's wife. She was pretty cougary hot. I asked my fav if I should go ask her for a dance. She said yeah better not.
  • Meshuggah
    2 years ago
    Now with social media, girls flat out "begging" asking for cash app or venmo donations for doing nothing.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I mean I do judge the shit out of girls straight up begging on social and they usually call it "findom" when these women don't have a dominant bone in their body and are total subs to their loser low life boyfriends. Nah if they are actually dominant than the man in their life will constantly be in a power struggle with her even if he is normally dominant with most women.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Then not than
  • Meshuggah
    2 years ago
    I'll clarify on instagram, it's not findom, it's begging. I need money for rent, cash app please, etc. 20 years a go if dancer needed money she went to work 5 to 6 days.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I hate that shit. I agree that they should just go the fuck to work maybe lmfao. I'd be embarrassed to beg. I guess you could say I have too much pride for a lot of things. I also will say a lot of times dudes will just spend more on you or do things for you or give you things if you are fun in some way at least to them. Being fun doesn't include acting like a lazy fuck and begging. It isn't like they are disabled or have a legitimate reason to be like that. I also think half the time they lie about this rent coming up or that bill just to scam yall.
  • Meshuggah
    2 years ago
    Example last week, a dancer returned from a FL vacation, within 2 days, posted, I need money for rent Cash app link..... Don't go on vacation if it means you don't have the rent on return.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Example last week, a dancer returned from a FL vacation, within 2 days, posted, I need money for rent Cash app link....." That's when you counter with an earning opportunity. 😉 Love me a good pity hustle, all day long and twice on Sunday. 😆
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“ I also think half the time they lie about this rent coming up or that bill just to scam yall.” I have a regular who has straight up told me, unsolicited, that if I ever ran into money problems that he would be happy to loan me money. I’ve never taken him up on it and never will but good lord.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Dude, I've never gone on vacation out of town and not had rent paid at least a month in advance cuz I know how stupid I am with money. I always try and pay a lot of shit well in advance to allow for my personal brand of "stupid with money"... Nicespice, don't you think part of it could be that you are *fun* for him that he offers to help? idk and do you mean loan or straight up give it to you? cuz usually most strippers are not good for paying anything back lmfao that i've seen anyway.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    He said loan at the time, and he said that more than once to me. Which makes me shake my head because I guess if I wanted to be a biatch I could probably ask for a few thousand then ghost. But idk, maybe if I went cutesy enough I could scam and he would forgive me anyways? I told him that I’m moving out of Denver soon, and he’s been increasing his spending amount the last couple of times I saw him. But yeah, I am too neurodivergent to go too hard on the mind games there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've loaned strippers money, one four figures, and they paid it back. When someone you have affection for gets in a $ bind, it's a no-win situation. The pain of seeing them struggle, versus the high risk of getting stiffed (since they don't return your affection). My fav who seemed to be on the spectrum once started e-mailing me every day. She seemed pretty meh about me, so I thought it meant she was in a bad $ situation. I offered her an advance, but she didn't take up the offer. Never found out what all the e-mailing was about. @nice if he's offering you a loan without a reason to think you need it, it's probably a hail mary attempt to get your affection.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Interesting. I have never heard of customers loaning strippers money until this thread.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I know, with what's in the wallets of a few dozen PLs you stab, who needs a load?
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    LOL
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Interesting. I have never heard of customers loaning strippers money until this thread." It happens. Sadly for every gag, there's a moron willing to fall for it, especially when his dick is hard and his brain is soft. The "smart ones" at least understand that they will never actually see it again and temper their expectations accordingly. The other ones...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Wow Rick, it’s amazing with your experience you can easily recognize any scam or hustle as it comes through! It takes time and experience to develop this sort of ability
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @blahblahblah23: "Interesting. I have never heard of customers loaning strippers money until this thread." I have never loaned a dancer money. I've *given* them lots, but never once with any expectation of them paying it back. 🤣🤣🤣
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I just look at people one at a time, as far as whether they will pay back a loan. Stripper or not is irrelevant. It´s only a minority of people who feel honor-bound to pay back what they owe. As far as I can tell without knowing her personally, nicespice seems like she would be. blah too, except it will be no holds barred if she feels like you´re dissing her. In most cases, if a fav stripper is in a money bind, I´ll make an effort to get more dances from her than usual. I never try to get a stripper to loosen her boundaries cause she´s broke. You can give somebody enduring, painful flashbacks by doing that.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I just look at people one at a time, as far as whether they will pay back a loan. Stripper or not is irrelevant." Actually it's quite relevant and believing otherwise is naïve. She is a stripper and you are a customer. She is not your friend and will never be inviting you to any of her important family or life events. It is by definition her job to elicit cash payments from you. Most of these girls view cash transfers from customers as purely a one way street, regardless of whatever pretense they use to secure that cash. Tomorrow is another day and what you gave her yesterday is a distant memory. This is why, when it is a girl I am interested in, I always counter a loan request with an earning opportunity. Even if the girl makes the promise of repayment with the best of intentions, having it hang over future interactions can only screw things up. Nobody likes a creditor.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I've always paid back what I've been expected to pay back and not that it is anyone's business, but my credit score has been pretty damn good for a couple of years now. But I also never ask strip club customers to loan me money or straight up beg them neither lol. If they offer it, like in nicespice's case, I think that is different and maybe a gesture of goodwill?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Blah, I'm not saying that a stripper can't have a good credit rating. But a customer "loaning" money to a stripper is foolhardy. There is no car to repo, no credit rating agency to report to and no long-term relationship to put at risk. Also, as discussed above, many strippers treat all money they get from customers as rightfully theirs for their time and attention, regardless of how they got it. If a guy really likes a girl, then "loaning" her money may be the dumbest thing he can do. I've never seen it go well, regardless of a few unicorn stories on here. All too often when the dupe realizes that he's never going to get paid back, he dreams up the brilliant idea that he'll get it back in trade instead, only to be shocked when she expects to get paid the next time around. 😆
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think the need for money is usually legit. And the reason why is really not our business. I know girls who will flex an expensive bag or shoes on ug but be broke because of that purchase. Dropping 2 weeks worth of work on aomething then eating ramen or not having enough for bills. It's just bad money management. The girls who ask for handouts tonsupport themselves are something different. What gets to me about begging is you see their social media persona. Designer and expensive shit then begging to have money for her phone bill.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Of course the need for money is legit, but everyone has a need for money. You dodged the point about dancers asking for loans, this probably falls under a hustle or finesse in your book. Most people would be hesitant to loan money informally, even to a friend, and would find the request odd. If someone really needs the money, there’s avenues to get loans, so if someone is reaching out to strip club customers or personal friends for money, they likely cant qualify or afford to pay back a loan, or don’t really want a loan.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    “l. I never try to get a stripper to loosen her boundaries cause she´s broke. You can give somebody enduring, painful flashbacks by doing that.” What do you mean by this Ilb...? If a stripper has boundaries it doesnt always mean it’s because of being a rape or abuse victim. It could just be some moral thing, relationship boundary, etc.
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    One told me about her two miscarriages and one abortion. Talk about a mood killer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    There are all kinds of custies; some seem to enjoy the crazy-shit, drama, and crazy-lives many of these girls lead. When I hit the club I don’t wanna hear about anyone’s problems/drama; I’m there to have a good-time and be entertained – if a dancer starts w/ her drama that is usually a boner-killer for me and I’m less inclined to spend $$$ on her b/c that is not what I’m there for – I try to not get into personal-stuff or ask personal-stuff b/c it can lead to her “opening up” w/ all her issues which I often find sad and/or depressing. A couple of years ago I was sorta hanging w/ a dancer I had gotten with in past visits but my no means was I a regular of hers – anyway she was pretty-easy-going – I had gotten dances w/ her on this visit and I usually move-on to another dancer after I’ve gotten my dances w/ a dancer vs hanging w/ her afterwards; but this particular dancer came to hang w/ me a while after I had gotten dances w/ her (this club was a dive and not necessarily known for big-spenders particularly at night) – by the time she had come back to where I was sitting she’d had a few drinks in her – we are talking then all of a sudden she gets misty-eyed and tells me how her 18 y/o brother may be going away to prison for a long-time for having shot somebody – yeah I felt for her and her body-language made it seem like she was being honest about the situation; but damn, not what I wanna hear when I’m hitting a club and why I avoid getting too-personal and usually keep convos generic.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Rick, we are in agreement. I'd also never lend money to a stripper, lol. Icey, yeah I would see the stupidest most ignorant shit with a lot of strippers too as far as money. I mean I am stupid with money too, but like I'd never be spending on luxuries if I'm just struggling to have money for needs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think most of us would agree that if the typical woman/person did sex work, it would be stressful and draining for them. I´ve never bought into the idea that all/most strippers are some breed apart for whom this isn´t true. They just choose to take on the stress for the $, like a coal miner or a UFC fighter. I only have two favs currently. Each for her reasons, doesn´t have any supportive person they can talk about personal stuff with at the moment. They both make an effort to not unload on me, but I green light them to do a little of that. I mean, I don´t consider my car to be needy because I have to change the oil or do other work on it. So, think of letting your favs vent a little as comparable to taking your car to Jiffy Lube.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion