tuscl

Detroit trip report

Friday, November 18, 2022 12:03 AM
I was blessed to have a few weeks in Detroit and have some fun while there. Not going to write reviews for each, but will share some observations and info. In general.... there seem to be more overweight girls dancing. Even at higher end clubs. Also the tattoo rate seems to be higher than precovid. 400 to 500 to the dancer can still get you full service with most girls that are down for extras. Bogarts / Henry 8th I managed to avoid both of these clubs the entire trip. First time. Not unhappy about it. It crossed my mind to stop by, but I was easily able to find what I needed without slumming it. CRICKET I went 0 for 2 at Cricket. Still not smokey. Still free parking and no cover daytime. Beer still fairly cheap compared to other places. That's where the positive ends. More black girls this trip and the white girls were heavy. Some great old memories here, still keep stopping by hoping to find a diamond in the rough again. BTs This club is consistently adequate. It's comfortable. Prices fair. Seems to have more baby strippers than other clubs. Did VIP with likely the oldest woman I've ever done. I think only the 2nd that has knowingly been over 40. Her boob job was probably done around 20 years ago and has spread so far laterally it's almost uncomfortable to look at. Great ass though. VIP rooms here are actually better than most others. $20 vip fee. I like their vip booths. Nice privacy. Comfortable couch. And mirrors. If you like to watch in the mirror in Vip. LANDING STRIP Still one of my favorite all time clubs. Only thing new to report is that there are 2 $40 vip rooms now. I think this is new, or I'm just oblivious. The big long room is still way to the back, unchanged. The room that i used several times this trip was just to the right of it. A nice roomy space with large sofa and table. One girl told me it was her preference because the music isn't as loud there. I didn't notice. I was sad to hear Blair has retired? And no sign of Jenna. But still lots of hot young dancers of multi options. All were down for extras. FLIGHT CLUB Still expensive across the board. Still a higher ratio of smoking hot young hard bodies here. Dayshift runs a little older . I did learn that there are actually VIP rooms on the main level, just west of the stairs. Only problem was it was freezing cold in there. I have noticed a few more non extras girls at FC than I'd seen in the past. I rarely have experienced GPS in the Detroit suburbs. I won't rehash the details of my GPS warning here. There is lots of fun to be had, even at FC for 4 or 500. I did not make it south to Dream girls nor Subis. Haven't seen many reviews recently for them, and didn't want to waste any time. My recommendations are still BT LS AND FC. Any could be a win on any given day or night.

18 comments

• Htxx
    2 years ago
    100% accurate nice summary. You have more patience than I do to take the time to write this jp
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Good overview! As a FYI, I've had pretty good luck at Subi's. Typically not many dancers but usually some decent talent at Subi's at a reasonable price point. Dream Girls has been disappointing as for the talent. This is really too bad as the private dance facilities are excellent. As noted above, prices have crept up, at some clubs to an unreasonable level.
  • Array
    2 years ago
    I was in Detroit recently and stopped in Cricket and Landing Strip. Totally concur with your assessments of both.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I would be interested in hearing what's going on up on 8 Mile (nothing?) Miss all the poker rooms from back in the day. Those were the best weekends ever. Poker rooms and strip clubs. Degen to the MAX!
  • Heaven-sent
    2 years ago
    I live in Michigan and seldom frequent the Detroit clubs. I like mid Michigan and particularly day shift. I like the slower day shift vibe. That leads to more Milf/ older girls and I’m completely fine with that. I’m not afraid of a heavier girl. While we’re here I hate dancer dress codes. Let the girls figure it out they will gravitate to the customers likes to inflate their bag. As a regular I have bought stuff for girls to wear. Either they put it on when they see me or something similar. I’m not a bikini guy. I’m more lingerie. I’m very old school I miss see girls smoke in the club. I don’t smoke and don’t recommend it but I found it to be sexy. Same for vaping.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I live in Indianapolis and have a visit to Detroit strip clubs on my list of things I want to do. I haven't seen Detroit since 1965. Thank you for the detailed information. The part about more black dancers and more heavy dancers sounds like Indianapolis. I like the little skinny white girl types the most so this is not a good trend for me. There were more little skinny white girls in the past. I would accept little skinny black girls as a replacement except the black girls replacing the white girls seem to be disproportionately large sized. The big black girls bully and are rude to the little white girl strippers. This is from a combination of jealousy and a desire to drive away the potential competition. Many of the customers with money to spend, rather than switching over to the obese black strippers, just stop showing up and find other hobbies.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Spot on summary and aligns with my reviews from September; Well Done.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Stripper on stripper bullying is about $ not race. If strippers grew up in violent environments, they're likely to be bullies. Black, white, Latina, whatever.
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    I spend a lot of time in Detroit for business. “Blessed” has never been the word that comes to mind when I’m there. :D
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "I would be interested in hearing what's going on up on 8 Mile (nothing?)" I haven't worked there in almost a year, but you know most of the Detroit clubs in the actual city are non-extras now. Notice how all the clubs mentioned where in the outer/suburb area, not actually in Detroit. Last I worked, there wasn't much going on, on 8 mile. It's a totally different vibe than it was 5 years ago. Although it was poppin' for a little while in 2021 when all the bars opened back up regularly in June.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yeah what tf is up with Detroit going all sanctimonious? Aren't there already enough broke-ass people there? I'm guessing all the karens long ago moved to the burbs. If a club is attracting crime to an area, the first step is to require beefed-up security, maybe hire moonlighting cops.
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    Good info for someone visiting town regarding what's inside. You did neglect to expand on your experience with the valets. Were they courteous, timely, etc. Did they wear glasses or have facial hair? Did they keep your keys in order to squeeze more money out of you? Did they put your thumb in the vice they have in the valet room? Inquiring minds want to know!
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    @Nina , we actually don't have a vice squad right now. They're temporarily disbanded due to being short staffed
    2 years ago
    @mickey nothing notable about the valet. BTs does charge $9 when the others are only $8. If that is the deal breaker. I typically take taxi or uber when I'm off the clock and enjoying myself. DUI in DTW is not appealing.
  • rl27
    2 years ago
    Fairly good information except for prices and hotness of dancers at Flight Club. Last time I was in town around Halloween I was able to get full service from all the gals I was interested in at both BT's and Landing Strip during day shift, and less than $200 at the dive bars like Bogies. Flight Club is the only place were I couldn't find a gal with reasonable prices. A year or so ago I would go to FC just to hang out and see tight hot bodies on stage, and maybe once in a while find a reasonable gal. The last few visits dancer quality night shift was less than Landing Strip. Far more flab at FC and tight bodies at LS. I agree Criket hasn't disappointing the last year or so.
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    3131, I was just playing around with that as quite a bit of attention has been given in some discussions and reviews about valets keeping keys.
  • Ulrik79
    2 years ago
    ☝🏻 that's cause PussyLicker hasn't commented on this discussion yet. It's been lovely actually.
  • TxVegas
    2 years ago
    Nice summary of your DTW metro adventures.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion