tuscl

Strip Clubs with Social Media

Nixur68
Texas
I don't know if I have been out of the loop but I've seen that many clubs are now advertising their merchandise online. The SR in California has previews. Some of Rick's clubs have content on Twitter and Instagram. You've got to dig a bit sometimes but I've found a couple gems.

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Instagram seems to be the weapon of choice for many strip clubs.
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    A lot of is still kind of hidden, if you look at likes and comments you can find some amazing stuff. But I can tell it's the low season with the holidays.
  • TheSingularity
    2 years ago
    Clubs that post lineups on socials are doing the Lord's work.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Maybe it depends on your location. Clubs I go to all have ig pages and post lineups videos etc
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I called a Spearmint Rhino around the Omaha/Council Bluffs area recently, and was told on the phone that I had to apply online for their club. And right on the application was a section to link to your Instagram page and that wasn’t allowed to be skipped. It’s getting required for more places than it used to be it seems. Including the Midwest. Sigh.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    One club ive been to with a reasonable sized IG page, most of the dancers at the club, and most of the hottest dancers aren’t actually posted. They’re only posting the dancers who have their own public IG profiles.
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    Yea, it seems like they're not showing everyone and not faces. Personally, I'm indifferent being attractive is one thing but if the vibe isn't there it's over.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    There used to be a monthly print magazine around here, https://xcitement.com/ that most of the clubs in south Florida advertised in and many had sitting in their entry/exit areas. With the rise of social media, it's all but dead now.

Many post about their parties, events, and specials on IG, Facebook, Tiktok, or something. But very few clubs around here are posting lineups. There's a subset of girls at each club that'll post a "come see me" thing and the clubs will re-post it. It seems its more common for bartenders and waitresses than dancers though.

I've found them a bit useful lately, as we had those close calls with a few hurricanes and several clubs posted notes about being either open or closed. But they're not really useful for getting an idea of the lineups at a particular place, the sample size of girls posting online is just too small to be representative.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    The Tampa area still has a printed magazine that I pick up when I stop at Bare Assetts in Pasco County. It's available by the door. Haven't been to a club in the Portland Oregon area forever but they used to have a magazine that actually had a map to the clubs in the entire state. It was a great resource before social media was a big thing.
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    Suggestion for Founder - add social media links when available to club descriptions!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Most of the clubs around here now have an IG page where the dancers post pics and you sometimes see a lineup. Thorobred is the only one I've seen post a lineup more than occasionally, and even they don't seem very consistent about it.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    The "about club" section or whatever seems to be totally freeform for Founder. If you want to add them for you club, I'd suggest submitting requests to update club details and providing the Instagram/Facebook/TikTok links for the clubs you know. If he disagrees and gets annoyed with all of us submitting them, I'm sure he'll let us know to STFU.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Could probably do the same for other shit, like Mandatory ID scanning, Mandatory Valet, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion