You can imagine how this went over. [view link]

12 comments

this is tuscl, fuck that uncensored video. tuscl version.. [view link]
TheeOSU
2 years ago
'censored'
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Much Ado About Nothing - William Shakespeare.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Teens see a lot more. They're not sheltered. Yeah its inappropriate at a school event but pretending like they're innocent kids to be shielded from this is ridiculous
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Would have a story only if it had been a teacher or student at the school.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
It wasn't a school event. It was rented out by Hines. Still not the thing you want associated with your high school
Ulrik79
2 years ago
and dipshitsdcrub speaks from personal experience, he's that trans cocksucker, he was on break from his interstate 10 glory hole and wanted to branch out a little to find more meaning in his wasted pathetic life. keep it up scrubby, up to 158 ignores, a new personal best for you, king of the maggot faggots.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
BUILD THE WALL!!! The Karen Containment Wall around Macomb County.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Lol - public schools don’t rent out public facilities to for-profits where I live. Who’s pocketing the money for that rental? Follow the money. I’ll bet it’s not being used to the benefit of the students.
Studme53
2 years ago
I hope that guy didn't pay a lot to rent the gym. There's almost no one there even with the stripper show going on.
misterorange
2 years ago
Hey jackslash did you take that video yourself? I could see you trying to get a lapdance in the girls locker room! Lol
shailynn
2 years ago
No. Macomb is on the other side of Detroit from me. I would not drive that far for a real strip club.
jackslash
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion