tuscl

The need for diversity

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 8:06 PM
I was at the Jet game the other day. And ignoring the football I was watching the cheerleaders as they cheered. But I noticed and what stuck out was...only women cheerleaders. Yeah they were hot as fuck, big perky tits, fit girls, great asses, gorgeous faces all that shit... but no men whatsoever. None at all. 100% girls. I was stunned in a state of shock and awe. I went home that night and me being the progressive asshole I am, I couldn't sleep, tossed and turned, broke out in sweating...I cried. I just can't take it anymore. I think I speak for us all when I say when we have Melissa's, Jessica's, and Sarah's we also need our Frankie's, Mikey's and Tony's too. I've talked to my other friends with no jobs and they've decided to in turn burn down Portland yet again.

Fighting for diversity is a cause that worth dying for...and something I'll never stop trying to achieve, never. Not as long as I draw breath.

29 comments

• NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Weird flex.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sadly Muddy is a poster child for the modern bigot. A broke poor uneducated white man who blames all of his problems on minorities and social justice movements.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I'm a big college sports fan. And guys as cheerleaders are very common on college sidelines. But in colleges, the cheerleaders actually lead cheers. In pro sports, the girls are really dancers, not cheerleaders. Some teams even call them the dance team. And I'm not sure that ANYONE wants a Frankie or a Tony to get on the field in a skin tight outfit and dance. Not that there is anything wrong with it !
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Should we have male dancers in the strip clubs too?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Male cheerleaders

Enough said

https://youtu.be/oha7hSlKr2g
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I guess CJKent isn't the only one who likes to post bait.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    @shadow

In 10-20 years that may actually be the norm to have clubs with both male and female dancers in an open space stripclub.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Mardi Gras in Springfield, Massachusetts has female dancers in the main area and male dancers in a (large) side room.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

and we know where illbacon likes to hang out..
    hint..
    side room.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Muddy is the type of guy to go to a strip club to catch up on this months issue of mens health
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Well, Muddy, you have finally jumped the shark, lol!😂😂😂😂
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I hope this is sarcasm. What happened to "a private business can do anything it wants"? Or was that just during Covid?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    @ww - back in 2014 The Main Stage & the Coronet Club in Atlanta were collocated under the same roof. The Coronet Club had male dancers and was only open Thu-Satnights.

I was in the Main Stage on a Saturday night and left around 9PM. As I was on my way out, I looked into the Coronet Club. I only saw 1 person. the bar tender.

They have long been closed.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    In one of our local strip clubs in Indianapolis, PT's, they tried to have male strippers in half the club and female strippers in the other half. Almost all the customers, mostly male, ended up sitting in the half with female strippers so they dropped the idea of a split club. There is still a semi-partition between the two areas and half the club is empty most of the time except on a busy Saturday night when you get some customer overflow when seating is short.
  • etsutwigg222
    2 years ago
    Where are the 70 year old cheerleaders without teeth & leaking Balloon tits on the sidelines at pro games. Now that would be equality.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I remember the Monday Night Football game when the Dallas Cowboys introduced the first NFL cheerleading squad. Howard Cosell, Frank Gifford and Don Meredith were announcing (Yes, it was that long ago, lol).

When they hit the field, Dandy Don said, "Well, folks, we're finally giving them what they want - sex and violence!"

Lol, 1972!
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    Don't worry Muddy, your Jets male cheerleaders are coming... something like a third of NFL teams have male cheerleaders on the squad, so yours are probably coming soon.
    Being an uber-liberal New York team, I'm actually surprised that the Jets squad isn't 100% trans.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ there’s only one football team that is a NY team, that’s Buffalo those other teams are based in NJ
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    College football already has male cheerleaders, so that’s one gender diverse area.

I believe the Rams have male cheerleaders, so if things progress there could be NY Jets male cheerleaders someday too. Somehow, I am not sure how the Jets fans will handle it?

A guy in green spandex wearing a fireman’s hat with the Jets logo gyrating on the sidelines for a bunch of beer filled - sausage stuffed testosterone juiced - Jets fans are looking for someone’s head to get knocked off…
  • loper
    2 years ago
    On-field reporters. The red sox used to make use of some of the hottest talent on the continent for this purpose, but after a number of them had sex with key players and managers with the resulting broken marriages, etc., they hired a very attractive man for that purpose several years ago. Watching a game on TV just hasn't been the same.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    My idea of diversity. Monday I have an AA. Tuesday I have an Filapina. Wednesday I have a Russian girl, Thursday I have a Latina, Friday, we all get together for an orgy. Well, the four girls and me. You guys are not invited.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ as long as you send me the contact info for the Filipina hottie - I won’t be too upset about not getting an invite…
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Muddy is right. The lack of male cheerleaders in the NFL is abhorrently sexist. To champion the progressive cause, I shall give up my career and volunteer to become the first NFL male cheerleader. As the NFL is a woke organization, I fully expect the league's endorsement to be treated equal to the female cheerleaders. This means that my expectation to use the same locker room as the female cheerleaders will be met without hesitation. This includes the same showers at the same time - no segregation. No separate but equal shower and locker room times nor facilities. My brave journey to be the first biological male to break this barrier shall be greeted with open arms... arms raised high over topless bosoms....

Thank you, Muddy. I have a new mission in life.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15: What's the difference between a drunk and an alcoholic?

Alcoholics go to meetings.

Oh, not that kind of AA meeting on Monday
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    OMG. I'm seeing gammanu95 in a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders' uniform ..... aaaaggggghh, tearing my eyes out. 😵😖😩
    2 years ago
    The Philadelphia Eagles have two male cheerleaders.

"The Amazing Race" has a male former LA Rams cheerleader as a contestant (partnered with a female former LA Rams cheerleader).
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Don't hate ATACdawg, I'm just living the dream.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    There was a club on the north Perimeter of Atlanta that had a room for male dancers and one for female dancers. It was in Sandy Springs and got closed down when the better known club Flashers got shut down.

The two times I was in there bachelorette parties were going to the male side. I don’t know how well the business side of things was. It wasn’t a very popular club for the set that’s on here.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    When I was a kid the NBA cheerleaders were hot af. I was embarrassed to watch them with my mom around.

Now they're called "dance teams" and look like they're really strong, but not hot any more. Hence I can watch them with my mom around. Feels nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion