tuscl

OTC Advice

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 2:27 AM
What have you been doing for the hotel room situation for an OTC experience. Are there any sites that help find hotels for "short stays" so you aren't paying for the whole night. The other problem is that if you want to meet someone earlier in the day, the hotels usually can't guarantee a room before 4 oclock PM. It gets a bit difficult to manage logistically as well as pricey. Am I missing something? I have a family so would never bring back a girl to my house.

9 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    There is the Dayuse app try that but to be honest I never thought any of those were deals it’s all gonna be close to full price anyway. I would just go motel 6 type spots, call and ask if they do by the hour, all these spots I’ve been too have the guy behind the glass that do that. Check the online rates first I usually use snap travel, sometimes it’s cheaper just to get the whole night anyway.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Check your pms
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Myoman I used the HotelTonight app when doing OTC with my ATF Baby Stripper/Sugar Baby, and I think it worked out well for me. Like google says: “Hotels often have unsold rooms every night, and many would like to see them occupied. Using services like HotelTonight, travelers can access those empty beds for a reduced nightly rate on short notice.” However you can get the same or better deals calling the hotel directly or using other apps like Priceline or Expedia. But the most important thing in my opinion is to be able to afford the OTC experience without having buyers remorse; If you can't afford it, don't buy it. If you bought it, don't bitch about being broke. Remember “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” ~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Get a cheaper hookerband cheaper room. Trick within your budget
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    2 years ago
    I have heard others recommend Dayuse.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    The no access to 3pm is a real problem for those of us with commitments later in the day
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Don't take this the wrong way people who aren't familiar with dayuse hotel rooms, but there are actual things called dayuse hotel rooms. You can google "what is a dayuse hotel?" to learn more. If you're in a reasonably large town there may be a chain hotel who advertises them. Or if you've got time, just pick a few that are near the location you want to use and walk in and ask the manager about it. Think of something reasonable to lie about why you'd want one, because even people who don't care if you're banging hookers there don't want to openly agree to that. They'll want their own story to tell if things go sideways. Plan B. Go to the cheap places and ask about the earliest time you can check in. You may get an answer that you can check in whenever you want if you're only staying an hour lol
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    I’ve used [view link] for Phoenix day trips with reasonable success. If you go on the site or app and do a search for your town and requested date, it will provide a list of hotels available with rates. There are some caveats: some hotels seem to come and go from the app. Also, some only offer double beds instead of a king. Also, one time I was given a handicapped room, they said it was the only room available. Watch for other fees like parking. Happy hunting!
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Thank you all!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion