tuscl

Don’t get married

Tuesday, October 4, 2022 11:46 PM
Just fuck hookers. I though I was rid of the ex cunt but no such luck. She decide to try to sue to get the boys back and failed the very first drug check I guess she though being nice to the judge was good enough. Judge threw out the case so she decided to send CPS after me multiple times. After the fifth time she reported me with no proof of any wrongdoing CPS charged her with false reporting and put her in jail. I still have to get a no can’t act order but I can’t do that until she gets out on probation. If I’m lucky she won’t get out until the boys turn 18 and they can tell her to fuck off on their own and they will.

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Marriage is like Russian Roulette, except putting a bullet into one of the 6 chambers, you are putting bullets into 3 of the 6 chambers. Welcome to the survivors. SJG
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    I could have written this 15 years ago. Good luck bro
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Wondered where you'd been. Hope you're doing better.
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    I’m 30 and every guy over 40 who is married tells me not too. And it’s starting to make since.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Where was this spectacular advice 30 years ago ???
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    The OP's situation is clearly a worst-case scenario. In my case it's a no-go cause I'm way to shallow. While I still like the dancers I'm in touch with, who were my favs 10+ years ago, I no longer find them sexy. Besides that, I'm a seriously weird guy, it's a rare person that I have a lot in common with.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    You convinced me
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    "You're either married and miserable or single and lonely" - Chris Rock
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I don't think most people get married because they are lonely. For a man, the most common thing is to get married to a woman he's attracted to, and he thinks wants to have sex with him on an ongoing basis, even when she's sober. He typically overestimates how long this situation will last. Women generally get married to have children and more money. And because being unmarried has a bigger social stigma of failure for women.
    2 years ago
    Either you are married to the right person and it is the best thing ever or you pick the wrong person and it is the worst thing ever. Apparently pervert did not pick too well. People often fail to take responsibility for their part of the fucked up relationship, in every failed marriage there is blame to be placed on both sides; so I have trouble feeling empathy for someone who chose poorly, then choose to make babies with the same person.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    When my mom was screaming at my dad and making us kids and the dog hide in the garage my dad would always say "never get married." I disagreed then and still do now. I still believe marriage is sacred and important. I came close a couple of times but never could do it. Won't bore you all with the details. I still view it as the most holy institutions on Earth. Even if no one lives up to it.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    My marriage didn't work out but I was glad I got married because if I hadn't I would have always wondered what being married was like. Living with someone is just too much togetherness for me. The ideal situation for me would be to have a female I go see when I want to and be able to leave when I want to. The closest thing to that I've found is strip clubs.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I love being married and being a divorce lawyer for forty years I know the commitment is having kids and not getting married. Cps put someone in jail? Bullshit. Did not happen.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This sounds like a bad situation that is made worse by your ex using drugs - and getting CPS involved. I hope things get better for you.
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    Skibum you know what I meant. CPS provided the evidence and testified which put her in jail. Shakespeare had the right idea.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op you're lying. Filing a false cps report is a misdemeanor at most. You would have to file charges against your ex after the cps investigation were over and nothing was found.
  • Scotty010
    2 years ago
    I've been married for over twenty years and it's great. There are some success stories. I'm sure it helps that I met her when she was 21, her parents are still together, neither of us does drugs, etc.
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    Another dipshit who thinks because I didn’t include every stupid detail I must be making it all up. Yes I am the one who filed the charges and the prosecutor is the one who prosecuted and the jury is what found her guilty and the judge is the one who sentenced her. CPS is who made all that possible not only because of what they found or didn’t when they investigated me but because also what they found when they started investigating her so as far as I’m concerned CPS is the one who put her in jail. Stupid fucks.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    prevert said "Another dipshit who thinks because I didn’t include every stupid detail I must be making it all up." Well, he is a dipshit. But he's not picking a fight because he doesn't believe you. He's picking a fight because he likes drama and attention. In every thread, he'll take whatever stance will cause the most fighting.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim defending a liar on here 🤡🤡🤡 A false cps report is a misdemeanor. How long was the investigation? Not finding anything doesn't make it a false claim. That's more complex but no one goes to that much trouble for a misdemeanor. It's like sjg talking about a complex trial for solicitation.
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    Call Me Ishmeal: so I see.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    It's funny how people who drink in an out of control way often feel superior to people who do "drugs" but keep if under control.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I drink out of control and do drugs. people who do drugs are superior, because they don't go out drinking, come home drunk and beat the shit out of women. 40 years of family law and from that perspective alcohol should be banned and weed consumption mandated.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ “American Capitalist Culture Encourages Alcohol and Drug Addiction For Profit, Just like slavery and genocide and exploitation of the people That is why I’ve never drank alcohol or used any kind of drugs in my life.”
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Honestly if there are no kids and she pulls her weight financially (let's say she makes at least 60 percent of your income), divorce is annoying but once it's done, it's generally done. Kids complicate life. A friend of mine knocked up a truly awful woman when he was drunk. The kid is super awesome and cool but he will be dealing with baby mama drama until he's 50, and if the kid gets married he will still have to see her at the wedding. Be careful who you ejaculate into, fellas.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Yes! I agree fuck hookers Me love you long time ❤️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion