tuscl

Dancers need to be about that top dollar life themselves if they preach it

Monday, October 3, 2022 1:21 AM
I don't want to see no pennysavers, no coupons, no memorial day sale shopping, no waking up for black friday, cyber monday, no managers specials, no 2 for 1 no buy 1 get 1. I don't want to see none of that shit! These strippers are always telling me spend and pay TOP DOLLAR, fine, I don't got a problem with it but YOU GOTTA DO IT TOO. Me I'm the kind of guy that lives that bargain bin lifestyle. That's my day to day. I'm that guy in and OUT of the strip club. I'm also the guy that will hold up the line to cut coupons. I live in the trailer park. I sleep in the car instead of laying down big bucks on the motel 6. I'm that guy who spends 4 hours at the garage sale driving that hard bargain for the lawn mower from 1993. I also sometimes have been known to masturbate to Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Trust me I still do think of myself as a baller just a low baller that's all. See at least I'm consistent, you know what your getting with me, I'm all about this discount life, day in, day out. All I ask from the dancer community is just to practice what you preach. That's all. Then again if y'all start giving away some bulk buying deals, letting me buy 2 handjobs get 1 free this week kind of giveaway, I'll shut the fuck up, real quick but I have just yet to see it. More Costco, less Louis Vuitton that's all I'm saying. That's it.

19 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    That’s awesome! Me too. I’m that baller that Icee loves to complain about. I hear about sex workers knowing their value, when in fact as a PL consumer I too know my value. Some luv to devalue the customer and put them down in order to build themself up. We all have heard that line before.
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    ...people still cut coupons?
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    They call me Discount Dave King of the Pinchers (and not on a lady's fanny). I totally do the sleep in the car to avoid paying for motel 6 thing. However, in a club I learned to overcome my frugality. Its the one place I try not to worry about how much I spend (within reason). When I've gotten to know dancers outside of clubs they are always surprised that I am so cheap in my real life. Thats why I have money to waste at clubs in the first place.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Yes I still use paper coupons when I can find them. Used one this morning at Carl's Jr.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem is associating your value with $. In which case....
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Let’s put it this way. If I see my $500 a meet CF shopping at TJ Maxx I’m dropping her ass just based on principal alone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Every young person male or female is into faking being rich on social media. It's stupid but extremely common. It's not a dancer thing. My problem with hoes acting uppity is they pretend to have all these standards but sel pussy to anyone.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    The whole idea of strip clubs trying to be sophisticated and upscale “gentlemens clubs” is amusing to me. The same holds true for strippers trying to look “classy”. This ain’t Prime 112 or La Gorce for fuck sake. It’s a strip club - where women get naked for our amusement, and extras can be bought for the price of a nice meal or round of golf.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I know this is a joke thread, but I don't care if a hot girl is dressed in her thrift store best. You can put a fug in the trendiest clothes in the world and I still wouldn't want her as anything but a friend.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Money comes and goes. You only cheat yourself being cheap
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    When it comes to people who work off tips or the service industry I never haggle or don’t tip. However I took a cab with a dancer one night and she was telling me not to give the driver what he asked for that it was too much. This was a man who drives dancers around and makes sure we get home safe. I paid him whatever he asked and ignored her. The one thing I won’t do is try to get over. There may be a day that I’m in a messed up situation and may need him.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Getting holiday sales is not the same Why? Because the business choose to put things on sale but nice try cheap-stake
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Iknowbetter a stripper can be classy. A hooker not so much. Its possible but a lot harder. A lot of hookers think expensive shit makes them high class and sophisticated. I know girls with 5 lv bags but no car. Living in weeklies..hotels ...airbnbs. working the blade. I've seen a situation where 3 hoes and their boyfriend pimps were living in 1 motel room. But their igs were all about how rich they are.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    bruh ur talking about deals on objects vs deals on taking advantage of usually feeble minded desperate women. U faggots are straight up evil pieces of shit. Can't wait for us to go to war and for there to be enough chaos for someone like me to get away with anything. fuck
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The fucktards on here equate every human interaction to a p4p scenario. That's why the sick fucks have to resort to hookers. They can't fathom anything from fucking coz you're attracted to someone. To spending money on a loved one. To having a fun night out spending money at a club without trying to fuck hookers. They're mentally and emotionally stunted
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Resort to hookers then kill ourselves when they dump us? Sound familiar you fucking failure? You will never be loved by anyone and never were.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The women, they want cash in hand and new excuses. But that does not mean that you should treat them as p4p or like they are motivated by money, or like they sell sex acts or sexual service. SJG Lamb Lies Down on Broadway - School of Rock [view link]
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I’ll smile and nod at this whole thread when I’m off selling $100/song lapdances while wearing my fuzzy penguin night slippers 🐧
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I would pay $100 if they're made out of real penguins.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion