tuscl

Spanish language mongering resources

grimes
New York
Thursday, September 29, 2022 2:29 PM
Can anyone recommend some mongering forums or youtube channels in Spanish? I'm trying to up my Spanish language game, so reading about and looking at mamacitas at the same time would be great.

6 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The best place to watch beautiful girls and learn Spanish is by watching telenovelas. Telenovela viewership in the United States is larger than it,s “cousin” American soap operas. Just make sure you are watching the telenovelas from the county you want to learn Spanish for, because the languages are different in Mexico than Venezuela or Argentina.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    I usé Duolingo primarily and I have logged a little time on Babble, They are of similar formats. I log only 10-15 minutes a day and have been at it for about 200 days. I have the basics down. Note that I am over 60, never had any natural facilities with languages, and at my age, learning anything isn’t so easy, but Spanish has its rewards. The biggest issue is to use the language “under the pressure “ of some big eyed 20-something waiting to hear you speak. However, the girls go nuts when you try; they love correcting my Spanish. Tomorrow I am having lunch with a chica that I met yesterday (banged today) in South America who knows zero English. She is impressed that I know a little Spanish. Tomorrow, out of the noise and pressure of the club, I should do very well. And there are YouTube videos. My favorite is Butterfly Spanish. A cute little Mexican girl who is excellent at breaking down the grammar, which is helpful to know. Of course my favorite bar girls are great at helping me learn. It builds a bond that translates to excellent service.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Trying to speak another language does go over well, even if you are not very good. Thanks Tester. SJG Full Action Uniform, does not need to be taken off. Bondage style, but it probably is not strong enough for real bondage, well maybe. [view link] <iframe width="560" height="315" src="[view link]" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Quiero chocha, donde esta el bano and quiero un cerveza are good beginning phrases. Mama meis good too.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @grimes You should also watch Mexican movies, there is a bunch of movies that deal with the topic of “hostess dancing” girls in bars/dance halls who are paid to “slow dance” are called “ficheras” because they used to get a token (ficha) that the customer buys to pay the girls. I am sure you can watch them in YouTube and some of them have subtitles. There is a period called the Gold Age of Mexican cinema between 1936 and 1956 when the Mexican film industry reached high levels of production, quality and economic success of its films, besides having gained recognition internationally. Watch those movies too, they have subtitles, and enjoy your preparation to visit the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) TJ [view link]
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Duolingo is good. Another app I use is Pimsleur, which does a great job of breaking down word pronunciations.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion