Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do men do that annoys you?

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Somebody asked me this silly question.

My first response was "they breathe"

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I can breathe through my ears and all the women I know love that about me.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I can breathe into your pussy to blow up your tummy to make you look pregnant so you can collect assistance and not have to dance anymore 😜

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

blah, I am slowly understanding what you mean by "psycho bitch" !

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Get back to your gloryhole dipshitscrub, your clients are waiting for your soft lips and reamed out asshole, pussy boy!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lmao I haven't been at any club in a few months. I just love shitposting on here though. But I also don't try to hide my distaste for men in real life neither :)

Are you saying I should fake a pregnancy to get a lot of free moneys? LOL

I thought u all were against public assistance? You people confuse me

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^

Ha Ha Ha, not very convincing.

SJG

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Next TUSCL meet up t shirt: “I survived VIP with blahblahblah23”

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@ Muddy You have to actually survive that encounter 😇😇

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

For some reason Bharlem scares me more than blahblah 🙃🙃

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Blah if you aren’t dancing what are you doing now? You can’t possibly be just murdering men all day everyday?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Another happy post from a dancer.

Profile picture for VanessaM
VanessaM
•

When the pot scrutinizes the kettle ^^^

Yep this annoys me

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

The problem is people in general. Women are no better.

B
BubbleYum
•

Exist. 😒

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very entertaining discussion! Thanks Blah!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Blah is a mercenary for Ukraine now, how do you think they took back all that land? They pay her extra cause they don't have to supply her with ammo to stab Ruskies.

W
wallanon
•

"Exist."

How would we show up to pay you lots of monies if we didn't exist?

B
BubbleYum
•

I was being completely sarcastic.

W
wallanon
•

And I was trying to get your attention lol. Kinda like a club but in boring little words on a screen...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s discussions like these that make Blah, BHarlem and BubbleYum three of the hottest dancers here!

My views on hotness might be a bit off, but I enjoy their posts.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I guess that's true, it annoys me that men (besides me) exist: youtube.com .

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

What do you respond to this? I guess you should only date cis and trans women then. Make your own life easy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement