tuscl

Lie to me / tell me I'm like you / tell me I'm beautiful / tell me I'm cool

conan_mac_morna
An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 1:34 AM
The dancers at my favorite club, even the ones I don't molest in the VIP, call me handsome. I'm absolutely not handsome. My favorite way to describe myself is looking like the love child of Quasimodo and Rondo Hatton. My default expression is "I am going to kill you very slowly and I'll enjoy every second that you're dying." I'm short. I'm overweight. Normies literally start back in fear when they see me and refuse to make eye contact. So why do they persist in telling me what I know, bone-deep, is a lie? Who are they trying to convince? Even when I ask them, politely, to not call me that, they look mildly offended. Or is that they're focusing their x-ray vision on the Benjamins in my pocket (although he was no oil painting himself)?

11 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Handsome seems like it could also mean can't keep your hands to yourself.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Then I am more handsysome.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    When four people have sex it’s called a foursome When three people have sex it’s called a threesome When two people have sex it’s called a twosome And you don’t understand why they call you handsome LOL
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @ilbb that's entirely possible, although 1) I did say these are girls I've never been with and b) the girls I *have* been with, when I apologize for being too handsy, they roll their eyes and firmly place my hands where they (the hands *and* the girls) want them.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "So why do they persist in telling me what I know, bone-deep, is a lie?" Because you pay them to. At least they give it enough thought to lie.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Conan said "So why do they persist in telling me what I know, bone-deep, is a lie? Who are they trying to convince?" All the guys who are not very self aware, and there's no secret handshake to get into that club. Also, all the guys who want to hear it even if they know it's not true, because for a few hours they want a bit of fantasy along with their lap dances.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I've been me for almost 65 years. I know what I look like. I know what other people look like. Being lied to makes me uninterested.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    These are dancers in a strip club we are talking about - correct? If they didn’t lie to us while wearing sexy lingerie, and acting sexy on stage, they would likely make a lot less money. I know that I’m as attractive and interesting as my money lasts. This isn’t a civilian bar where rejection is the norm. It’s a strip club, which is like fantasyland for horny adult men. We have a few drinks, see some tits, and get told we are interesting and desirable. Then we spend more money than we planned to, enjoy a few hot dancers, and go back to being much less interesting and undesirable in our normal lives.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Pick the one you want, FRMOS. Then you lead the conversation with her. Likely you will soon be waking up with her in the mornings. SJG
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    SJG this is not the scenario for every PL. if she’s not into you you have to spend loads of money to get there.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    I took SJG off ignore just to see if he had anything worthwhile to contribute. Yeah. That went well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion