tuscl

On Bartering

When it comes to bartering, when did you get good at it? Is negotiating different in a strip club for you then outside or is it all the same shit? What’s one piece of advice you would give for haggling? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pYNd0MSVX…

3 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    It's all the same shit. Strip clubs actually made me much better at negotiating everywhere else because it forced me to meet people where they were at. It doesn't matter how many bats are in her attic, if you want what's she's offering you're going to find a way to deal lol
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Mud, your music tastes are funny !

Bartering is the act of buying things without exchanging money. I'll give you this bat for that glove. You exchange things rather than currency. I don't do this much.

If you are asking when did I get good at negotiating ? Years of practice. I would go with my father as a kid when he would purchase a new automobile. I watched him haggle with the salesmen. You have to act like you don't really want the product you are buying. And have to be committed to the fact that the deal might not happen and you are willing to walk away without a deal. Then you are in charge of the negotiations.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    I hate negotiating. I hate it in car dealerships, I hate it at flea markets and I hate it in strip clubs. I wish the dancers all had price tags hanging off their garters so you know the cost of extras like you know how much something costs on Amazon. That's probably why I'm not particularly good at negotiating. I tend to simply decide how much I want to pay and stick to it to the point of being willing to walk away. Works alright in terms of not paying too much. But I probably miss out on some good deals by not being more aggressive on the low side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion