tuscl

Experiment Success / Warning : Major Bragging Included In Story

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, September 23, 2022 11:12 AM
I’d like to take another opportunity to thank Subraman for helping me get back on [view link]. I am having ball with so many young women playing with mine. I was out a couple of weeks ago with my little Filipina sugar baby friend. I did a thread on her some time ago entitled Instant Addiction. The sex with this girl is so good that I just can’t stay away. Well during the date, we get into a conversation about 3somes. I guess I brought it up. Well her eyes lit up. She was more than interested. She started asking when we were going to do it. I told her I would go on Seeking and find a girl that would join us. The next day, Filipina girl is texting me about how excited she is to do it. OK, I gotta make this happen. Then it hits me. I already know the perfect girl. I did another thread a few months ago about being with a Lesbian couple. Well ,the bad news is the couple had broken up. One of the girls decided she wasn’t a lesbian and found a boyfriend. The good part was that I really had good chemistry with the other girl. She and I had actually gotten together just the two of us since that break up. So I contact her to see if she is interested in my Filipina. I send her photos and she says Yes. Did I say that my Filipina girl is HOT ??? Contact Filipina to say I found our new third wheel. She wants pics of the Lesbian so I send them to her. She gets even more excited. Did I say that my Lesbian friend is HOT ??? Both girls are IN !!! I set dinner at my house the next week. I’m cooking for the 3 of us. And of course I go get 3 bottles of wine for the occasion. The date was Wednesday evening. Wednesday morning I’m sending texts to both girls to confirm that they were still IN. They both wanted to make sure the other girl was still showing up. I think they were as excited to do this as I was. Filipina gets to my house first. It’s just us having dinner at my house. She shows up in the sexiest dress I had ever seen, make-up and hair was perfect. She was dressed to impress. Lesbian shows up a few minutes later. She has jeans on. But this little top that barely is covering anything. Showing some major cleavage. My tongue was wagging as she walked into the house. I set two bar stools in the kitchen so the girls could sit and talk while I did all the cooking. I think they were truly impressed that I did everything while they just sat there and talked. The bottles of wine were all open and in front of them. They had one them gone by the time we started eating. I’m not going to go into detail on exactly what happened next. This is the TUSCL Discussion board, not the Penthouse Forum. But the next hour was pretty damn exciting for me. I got quite the workout over that next hour. The girls ended up exchanging phone numbers and are already texting me as to when we are getting together again. I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is. But I had to tell someone !

31 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Congratulations Warrior! That must have been a great night for all three of you! It can be tricky setting up a threesome - and getting both girls to show up. Your Phillipina girl sounds amazing!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lol hell yeah Warrior. Yeah man I always try to keep a foot in seeking just cause I've had some wild times off it. It really gives you a reach to enough women where you might really find your type. I think it really depends where you at how good it is gonna be though.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Warrior That’s how you do it buddy, sounded fun.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Sounds fucking awesome so bragging is fine imo.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There were a lot of things I worried about in getting this set up. Would one of the girls back out ? Would they get along ? They are from very different backgrounds and both are very strong-willed. Would I mess up dinner ? It was steaks on the grill. Not too tough. Would I get so excited that I would pop my cherry after about 15 seconds ? I didn't by the way. I had just enough wine in me that I did my best Johnny Sins imitation. I'm re-living this in my mind now. May have to go into the bathroom for a while .
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ohh ! Living the dream!
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Great stuff man! Yeah the biggest risk is whether not one, but TWO girls will show up. They're SBs not strippers so at least you have a shot at it lol... Did you give each their usually PPM? Was there a threesome uplift (I wouldn't expect one; just curious)? This your first 3some?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I had been with both of these girls a few times before. So there was no discussion of ppm. I had their usual envelopes ready for them as they left. No variation. BUT cost is something I have to consider. It was an expensive evening. I think if I had to convince one of them to be a part of it, I might have to pay a premium. But these girls were INTO it. I actually think my Lesbian friend would take a discount to be a part of it again. She's got a decent job so money isn't a big concern for her. Filipina needs the money to make her payments on her convertible and luxury apartment.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Oh no. Not my first time by a long shot. I did a 3some with the Lesbian with her former girlfriend. I've had several in my lifetime. 25-30 times in all maybe .
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Explain to Subra, that use the vindaloo recipe to entice these girls to come to your place that's your secret 😂😁😂🤣😁
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Vindaloo ? [view link] I do think plenty of wine did help things progress.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    So the secret is vindaloo AND wine. Taking notes.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Warrior doubles up on the curry powder 🌶🥵🌶🌶🥵🌶🌶🥵
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    "Hanging out on second avenue. Eating chicken vindaloo. I just want to be with you. I just want to have something to do." Ramones, I just want to have something to do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Where's the video?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Does the lesbian let you fuck her? Does she do BBBJ? Is the Filipina Asian-looking or Latin-looking? What is her complexion and areolas color (dark or fair-skinned and pink areolas)? I haven't met many Filipinas but I've met a few dark-ones over-the-years that I thought were sexy AF since I like the dark-look.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Getting kinda personal, aren't you Papi ? :-) The Lesbian is Bi. She prefers girls, but she likes the banging too. I've had sex with her a couple of times by herself. The Filipina is half-filipino and half Italian. Has dyed her hair blond. She is very light skinned. Stunningly beautiful. Has these innocent eyes that will melt you.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    You only live once. A certain amount of bragging is expected when something this wonderful happens 👍
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    You gotta up-the-ante and go for a 4-some at some point - YOLO
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Damn Warrior, you’re holding out on us. You didn’t describe her areola color.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    When it comes to balls, keep in mind Subraman would probably like to play with yours as well.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Papi, I'm not sure I could choreograph for a 4-some. You'd have to go over assignments before the event. :-)
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    OP wrote: "One of the girls decided she wasn’t a lesbian and found a boyfriend. The good part was that I really had good chemistry with the other girl. She and I had actually gotten together just the two of us since that break up"... So it seems that neither of them was really a lesbian, LOL. All the better for you, right?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I call her a lesbian because she was in a relationship with a girl. But she goes both ways. So not a true Lesbian.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 This is one of those situations when you have to back up your unbelievable story with photos and videos. Because remember: Everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Warrior, kudos to you for orchestrating this and I'm glad SA is working out so well for you. I wish that I had the time and patience to make SA work so well for me, but sadly I do not.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    Nicely done. I’ve had best success when my sb or stripper knows me and what I like too and then she picks the girl for the threesome
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Der gonna date each other and put you in da corner wit da dunce cap
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    I had a threesome planned for last night, unfortunately both of the girls cancelled. I still had a great time tho
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Both cancelled and you still had a good time ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion