tuscl

OT: an interview with Desertscrub’s ATF!

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
She’s 92, and she looks spectacular and is making bank from our very distinguished member, Desertscrub. Enjoy, and try not to wank it too much!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/198525…

Bacon!!

15 comments

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    She doesn't look a day over 91.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Sorry Scrub, no hard feelings I hope. I was sitting on my toilet this morning when I read this article and couldn’t help but think of you and laugh out loud! I know you despise us PL losers that keep those aging strippers working at the club.

By the way, your tips at Christie’s and Candy Store were welcomed. I have yet to stop at the Candy Store, but will gratefully buy you a drink next time I’m in town at your favorite club.

Bacon!!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Idk Jim. If desert really went out of his way to feed you local club intel, it does seem rather ungrateful for you to repay his kindness by trolling him. Just sayin' dude.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the advice Rick! Once again a Rick has to bring levity to the situation. Your moral compass works about as good as a tuning fork finds water Dugan. Roar!!

Bacon!
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    I've fucked worse...lol.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news…

Actually Scrub favors the more youthful women, like this one! At least she’s got a few decades on him. Enjoy!

Bacon!!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'when i first read the short post, i was like.. WTF did i do wrong...'

You have 3 hours to read the list?
    Doesn't matter, none of us have the time to compose it.
    You can start by asking the 150 people that have you on ignore but they won't see your post.

Just stick with what you're good at, manning your #1 rated glory hole on Interstate 10 or just being a loud mouth punk hiding behind your screen.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'got put'

huh? LMAO!!!!
    You fly off the handle and start shit with people that have a minor mistake in their posts and you're just as bad, no.. your worse than the people you pick on.
    I understand though, it's hard typing on your phone with your face up against that glory hole so we'll give you a mulligan this time!
    Wanna try again punk?
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Another pissing match? Thanks Gasbag!!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    No pissing contest, dipshitscrub started shit with me a couple months back for no reason before I bitch slapped him and shut him up then came back a month later and did it again so I'm just feeding him what he likes dishing at others.
    He's a pussy that has to squat to piss.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

So says the pussy punk with 150 ignores, Lol!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Now go squat, take your piss, and get back to your glory hole, break's over boy!
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub's pulling a crazy Joe
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I da Kang of da trolls gasbag
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Rooty toot toot farty fart fart. I been farting all day long
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion