tuscl

OurTime.com / Maybe this is the answer !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 6:34 PM
Ya know. Maybe Icey Phat Boi is right. Maybe I should stop searching for young girls on Seeking or trying to get extras at strip clubs. Maybe I should stop paying for sex. Maybe I should keep my extra activities to someone that I might have more in common with. I've seen ads for this website. Is anybody on it ? [view link] Why should I pursue some young hot exciting 20-something ? She just wants my money, right ? I should value experience and knowledge. Heck, I bet if I sign up for this then I'll have women chasing me. What do you think ? Should I take the wisdom from Phat Icey and stop my mongering ways ? OR should I double down on the deviant ? I do have sugar baby dates scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night. Should I cancel those ? I dont have anything in common with those girls. They just want to use my body for their sexual pleasures . ( Sarcasm Alert ! )

16 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 You wrote and I quote: “I do have sugar baby dates scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night“ Pics and Vids or it isn’t so. :D Good Times.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Warrior We become commodities as we age, it’s like a good scotch or bourbon, the finer ladies know our worth 🤑
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t know if they restrict membership of our time based on age. But, it would seem to be a great place for sugar babies to search for potential dates. I know it’s supposed to be a dating site for aging folks to connect. But, a sexy 24 year old with a firm booty and great cans will distract any horny 50 something guy!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Our time? It's always been my time. Always will be.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Uummm—-no
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I've always found the following to be true: "What she lacks in experience, she makes up for in enthusiasm."
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I have stayed in some pretty nice hotels but wouldn't want to live there. Thats how I see dancers. At 65 I like having a 63-year-old wife. If people want a committed relationship, they need to understand that for every couple of years differences in your age gap, your chances of success fall dramatically. Relationships fail because of the effort of those involved in them.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Good point skibum. But the question is what do I want ? Do I want to find an older woman who I can have a friendly, thought-prokoking relationship with ? Whose goal is probably do find her next husband ? OR do I want to have mind-blowing, body shaking sex with some hot 20-something ? Or several 20-somethings ? ( Hint, I"m already married. ) ( Another hint. I said Sarcasm Alert. Did you think this was a serious question ? )
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I have no idea whom all y'all has dated or married in the past but I almost spit out my coffee at the idea that a woman is great in bed just because she is young and hot. As far as sexual skill goes, I will take the civilian older woman. If I was to be executed and i wanted the best, hottest bj before I died and prison rules were that it could be with any woman on earth, I'd choose my wife because in my limited experience of less than 1,000, she is the best. True confession: She is better now than 33 years ago, by a lot, a real lot.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    The ugliest girl I ever dated gave the best BBBJNQNS I have ever had. She was too ugly for second date, but damn that was great head. She was 21 y/o. Age and experience are no assurance of competence or skillfulness.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Warrior your problem is seeking out girls who look underage
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^unlike Icee who demands proof they are underage before he assaults and rapes them.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Ice. I do an entire thread to prove that I am distraught over the fact that you disapprove of my monger ways. And here you are insulting me. I am so depressed now. I need Icey Loco Phat Boi's approval. ( Oh, wow. That line just sounds like a load of MackTruck crap . Doesn't it ! )
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You should be with the women you intend on pumping loads into. If that woman is already waiting at home for you, then you should be with her. But if the situation with you SO is the problem, then you need to deal with it. 1. Marriage Renewal Programs. 2. Swingers Clubs 3. Marriage Counselors 4. Divorce Lawyers SJG School of Rock AllStars perform "Highway Star" by Deep Purple [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Warrior you're online professing liking under age girls
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A lot of guys like early 20's girls because they are legal, but not yet marriage obsesed. I know though, this is not really a solution to anything. SJG Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion