tuscl

Unreal Canadian trans teacher wearing comic size breast prosthetic in shop class

Friday, September 16, 2022 3:21 PM

13 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    One of those titties is going to get caught in a band saw.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you Google shit like this to get off? Or are you just posting transphobic bs on a strip club forum coz you're that dumb and bigoted?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^You're just mad because Tetradon outed you, you fucking trans child molester.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Allowing sick degenerates like that to work as public school teachers; yeah, Canada is a real model fucking country.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I guess "equity" means you get to do whatever the fuck you want if you're part of a woke protected group
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    So do people do shit like this because they dare their superiors to fire them so then they can turn around and sue their employer for a bagillion dollars for wrongful termination?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I mean even if let’s say the teacher wasn’t trans would be acceptable even if a woman did that? Nobody says no anymore. We say yes to everything.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    *would that be acceptable if a
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Icee, Normalizing this is not being transphobic Stop trying so hard
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So another transphobic thread. I'm not sure why a supposed straight man would keep googling weird stories about kids sexuality and trannies then post hate speech and perverted shit about it on a strip club forum. Those of you going full sld on these topics need medical help.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL Iceydodo going full autistic with 10,000 posts in less than 2 years. Posts more per day than anyone. 🤭🤡😂
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you dont have to google stories, they just show up on the news. That’s a massive reach to twist and exaggerate things.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Massive reaches have always been what dougster did, why would he change that when posting as icey? BTW, That thing up north is what I picture the sjcreep looking like when he arrives at his bathhouse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion