tuscl

Wedgewood Inn

Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:34 PM
Anybody ever go there? I did a search and couldnt find it. Its weird only open from 1pm to 7 pm.

7 comments

• FONDL
    16 years ago
    Wondergirl, any idea where it is? It's not unusual for rural BYOB clubs to have very limited hours, or rural bars to only have dancers only at certain limited times.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    what evidence do you have that such a place even exists. Wedgewood Inn is the name of several B&B's in different parts of the country.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy- Its in NJ I have an address and number as well as a ad in Xtreme Magazine.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    or maybe its an urban legend and every fullmoon a mysterious SC appears that holds the trapped souls of its patrions while sultry sirens lure their next victim over with the promise of heavy milage at the paltry cost of their immortal soul. What "evidence" do I have LOL Sorry but I have to fill my wisass quota you can spank me for it later ;)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    You can get internet access to live images from that moon-trapped strip club, I think.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    LOL IM just gonna go there and see what the hell it is.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    WonderGrrl: Uhhh... I can spank you for it later? Sweet! I'll hold you to it (and I'm not going to tell you what "it" is [wink])
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion