tuscl

Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg, continued

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Thursday, September 15, 2022 9:52 PM
Original Thread Now Disabled by Ishmael:
https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=8047…

Call.Me.Ishmael has broken through one of the most basic safety and respect rules, he has found some way of locking down other people's threads, disabling them.

Probably this involves some use of inline HTML.

Now I had seen something like this happen on one thread earlier. But yesterday a thread of of booty_lover92's got disabled like this, and I think it probably had to do with my using inline HTML to post images. But I think it was just some inline HTML mistake of mine. The damage to the thread was completely inadvertent.

Ishmael now has figured out how to do this deliberately and he seems to be weaponizing it.

This could destroy the topical organization of TUSCL, which has been built up over many years, and Ishmael's new method could turn TUSCL into a war zone.

SJG

School of Rock Kansas City Do It Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4g-SMtk…

3 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'This could destroy the topical organization of TUSCL, which has been built up over many years, '

God bless Ishmael and fuck you creep!
    The definition of 'topical organization' to you is your being allowed to post your spam and BS that nobody else cares about or wants to see/read and your being able to clutter up the board bumping your old spam threads over and over again for years.

I hope Ish locks every fucking one of your threads!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Call.Me.Ishmael has broken through one of the most basic safety and respect rules,"

Pretty rich for the biggest shit talker and threat maker here to talk about safety or respect.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim is a malicious bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion