tuscl

Russian troop numbers in Ukraine far lower than western media imply

Despite the screaming lies in "western" meedeeuh, Russia has used very few of its actual troops in the Special Military Operation in Ukraine. Unbeknownst to most idiots in the "west" Russia has relatively few regular troops in Ukraine. Thats the reason they refuse to call it a "war" at all. Nearly all frontline fighting is being done by the Donetsk and Luhansk militias, Chechens, and the Wagner Group of mercenaries. It would be fair to say Russia isn't even fighting a war in Ukraine at all. There has been no conscription or mass mobilization at all in Russia. Most people in the "west" brainwashed by "western" meedeeuh seem to think Russia has its entire military in Ukraine. It has maybe 10% at any one time.

38 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's low intensity warfare not American style carpet bombing
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Oh and one more demoralizing tidbit to the Russophobes, they just had local and regional elections in Russia a few days ago and United Russia, President
    Putin's party, significantly increased its shard of the vote. Meanwhile the expected Russian economic collapse never happened but western Europe is facing a severe energy crisis and the US stock market has turned to crap.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Thise pro-Russians who say President Putin isn't being serious enough in Ukraine and needs to excelerate the Special Military Operation miss the brilliance of President Putin. He is acutely aware of youth sentiment. He knows most youth don't want to be forced to join the military or fight in Ukraine. He is sensible to keep this a low grade conflict.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The only reason the conflict is still going on is bidens man zelensky gets armed by the US and nati. And the US has ordered him to not engage in peace talks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Russia is being as humane as possible. Trying to cause as little damage but trying to force zelensky out
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Putin is a KGB, FSB sociopathic thug who is surrounded by sycophants who lied to him and told him the war could be won in 3 days. The Army is led by incompetent cowards who have lied to the conscripts, brought them illegally to Ukraine, then abandoned them to die, poorly trained and poorly equipped.

The Ukrainians are on the verge of defeating the much larger power because Russia is corrupt and incompetent throughout.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "United Russia, President
    Putin's party, significantly increased its shard of the vote."

Yeah it's amazing how much of the vote you can get when you can arrest or assassinate opponents, and you're counting the vote.

I can't tell if you're that dense or a willing dupe.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Look at that Mark if you try hard , we can find common ground.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Geez, Dave, it sounds like at one point you were one of those senior Russian commanders who talked big but have been rushin' out of there as fast as their legs can carry them....
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Now that Russian army has been exposed as corrupt and incompetent, it calls into question the territories Russia has been supporting. Most significantly, Syria is vulnerable. The Turks have an opportunity to retake that part of the former Ottoman empire.

If fact, during the Ottoman empire, the Jewish people had a significant presence within the empire. Oddly, the biggest losers from the Ukraine war might be Syria, Iraq, and Iran. Among the winners could be Turkey and Israel.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Dave you are a fucking traitor. Bend over, spread your cheeks and beg Putin to shove it up your ass. Putin, Z and Donald trump are all the same and should all be hanged.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Tetradon said "I can't tell if you're that dense or a willing dupe."

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    If you look at the discussions started by Dave, they are exactly the sort of thing a Russian propagandist might post. I always thought that the stories about Russian bot farms, spreading disinformation and propaganda, were a myth. I’m now starting to think it might be real.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I never believed that Russian bot farms were a myth, but I don't believe that Dave is one of them.

The people who run those bots make at least a minimal effort to not sound like a Russian propaganda sock puppet.

Dave, on the other hand...
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “Dave, on the other hand...”

Has never touched a woman.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Russia getting its ass kicked by a country a quarter its size.

Before you talk about wEsTeRn mEdIa, Alex Jones boy, consider your complete lack of credibility on what's real and what isn't.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/20…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Russia is being as humane as possible."

Lulz. Bombing facilities specifically marked as housing children. "Relocating" Ukrainians to random Russian cities. Torturing captured soldiers.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Dave is as pro Russian as Trump but hasn’t sucked Puitin’s dick as often.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Valid.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I think Americans will eventually tire of this war, just as they tired of Afghanistan and Vietnam. Like those wars, it really isn't very important. The Communists didn't go on to take over the world after Vietnam fell to them and Putin isn't going to go on and take over the world if he wins in Ukraine. I do have some sympathy for the civilians and soldiers being killed. The ruling classes always start the wars but are not the ones to die in them.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    One good thing that has already come out of the Ukraine war is that it has exposed the Russian military as poorly led, poorly trained, under equipped, and generally impotent. Once it’s over, I think we can leave NATO and bring our troops home from Europe.

I think something similar will happen with China over the next couple years, especially if they make of move on Taiwan. All of the advanced military technology in China requires American high end chips. We’ve cut them off from much of this and the remaining trickle of aerospace and chip technology is ending. China is largely unable to compete in modern warfare and the gap is widening.

We can drawn down our military to a large extent and pull our troops back from Germany, South Korea, and Japan.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Friend with an advanced degree in international relations with a focus on Russia sent me this. It has the ring of truth.

Of course Russia would have been China's little bitch even without the war.

https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/was-…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Coz the amerikkkan military has won so many wars 🤡
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    China needs natural resources. Siberia is loaded with it. Now, Russia’s military is depleted.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Dave are you Russian or posting from Russia ?
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    @ Docsavage

"....I do have some sympathy for the civilians and soldiers being killed."

How very gracious of you Doc, to have SOME sympathy
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "How very gracious of you Doc, to have SOME sympathy"

The reason I say "some" is that some segments of the military and civilian populations are active supporters of the war. I don't have sympathy for them.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Everyone needs to be aware this media coverage isn't just about the Ukraine. If Putin can be portrayed as a dangerous menace, then that helps to justify continuing spending 800 billion dollars a year on the U.S. military. The military-industrial complex makes a lot of money out of that and doesn't want the gravy train to end. The media is supposed to be the watchdog of the government but in reality is often the lapdog of the government.

• mark94
    2 years ago
    I don't think any rational person ever doubted that Putin was evil. Just like everyone knew the Soviet Union and Communist China were evil. Well, except for the Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyns of the world. Them, and college sociology majors.

The question was how much of a threat were they to the US and what should we do about.

After the Soviet Union collapsed, we realized how much the CIA had ( intentionally) exaggerated their abilities. Ukraine has exposed something similar with Russia. It’s an evil paper Tiger. I contend so is Communist China.

That’s where the military industrial complex comes into play. Exaggerating the threat to justify their budget and illegal activities. Thankfully, most of our eyes are pen to that now.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    As with most countries, the elite in Ukraine protect themselves from the horrors of war. Watch the videos of their children in Kyiv at nightclubs while the eastern half of the country burns. Meanwhile, 99% of Ukraine is suffering horribly. Death. Torture. Food shortage. Separation of families.

• wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    @Mark- Bernie Sanders strongly condemned Putin's actions in Ukraine. It was Trump that called Putin a "genius".

Yeah Putin's success in Ukraine at this point is really making him look like a genius. Isn't this just another indicator that Trump doesn't have a clue? Dems should run that in their election ads.

BTW I think we'd need a deeper analysis to see if the US government has actually over-represented the threats from Russia and China. That's a complex analysis, I sure as heck ain't gonna take your word for it lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Ukraine's Zelenskiy doesn't think Putin is bluffing over nuclear arms
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraines-zele…

This Putin has got to go!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    General Petraeus: Putin is desperate and in an irreversible situation | DW News (Germany)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ndxe9z_…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    War in Ukraine: Veteran Russian diplomat reveals Kremlin's plan | Conflict Zone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZhzpq2…

SJG
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    This guy Dave Anderson is completely lost. The news reports have consistently indicated that Russia was mobilizing large numbers of foreign fighters, not just Russians. Nobody thinks Russia had it's entire army in Ukraine. But now that a large segment of those fighters have been killed or injured, the next wave will be much more of a Russian slaughter. That's why huge numbers of Russian men are now fleeing the country.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    He called them "cannon fodder." i.e. said the quiet part out loud.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/high-ranki…
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Yup. The number of Russians in Ukraine is smaller, and it's getting smaller each day....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion