tuscl

You ever fly out a girl to you or considered it?

There's one stripper girl who really wants to come through to me one of these days. I know her fairly well, we've hooked up already. She's definitely hot otherwise I wouldn't even be bringing this up. But I've always been Mr. Walk the fuck out if I don't like something so taking on hosting duties where I can't really bust a move in case things go left just don't appeal to me too much. I try to figure out the logistics of it all in my head but maybe if it was a short 1 or 2 day thing it wouldn't be so crazy. But how about y'all out there, y'all partaking in some Delta deliveries of your favorite strippers and how it'd go? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqiTeiFU…

18 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Not a stripper. But I've considered flying instathots out. In each case they offered me going to visit and stay with them. What stopped me from doing either is I don't really like the thought of staying that long with someone I haven't met in person. Face timing talking on the phone texting etc isn't the same as being together in person. I donno. But if you've already met her then yeah fly her out or visit her.

If it's p4p though. It seems like too much money to spend on a hoe
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I have always been the one to make the flight so I don't have to entertain them for more than a few hours. Also, to fly a girl out these days, you have to know real names and birthdays to arrange the flight.

There are girls that I have known that information but I still kept it to me flying to them.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yes I have but only with strippers that I had done OTC with several times or someone I had a “special” type of relationship.

One example - If I was traveling for work and was in a city that offered a cheap flight from her city I would book her a flight. When I say “cheap” it was usually under $100 each way. She always flew southwest so if she had to cancel at the last minute she could save the airfare for a later date. Amazingly she always showed up. Word of advice - here’s how I’d do it: she’d come in on a Tuesday night, I’d work Wednesday afternoon, we’d do something Wednesday night and she’d hop on a place back home Thursday morning. Doesn’t matter what day of the week she comes in just keep in mind 36 hours was enough, plus she couldn’t be gone much longer than that anyway. That gives you 2 nights with her and you only have to figure out what to do with her for one afternoon.

If you fly her in, I’d stay in a hotel, 2 nights max. I’ve done longer than that and some have gone great and some have not gone great.

Nightmare example - one MILF (not stripper) was gorgeous, great in the sack, but our personalities just didn’t mesh. We didn’t really know each other well before a weekend together and we met Thursday evening and were stuck together until Sunday night. It was a very long weekend for both of us. She had what I’d call a “drinking problem” and I didn’t find this out until I was stuck with her all weekend. Every time we went to a restaurant/bar/breakfast she’d get drunk and mouth off to the staff and I’d have at least a $100 bar tab, and that happened 7 times in a 72 hour span. At one point this MILF ordered 13 double vodka tonics (very small lowball glasses), ordered garlic and cheese fries with extra garlic then immediately started shoving her tongue down my throat in the middle of a sports bar in the fall. Thank god I was in a city I rarely travel to. The drama that weekend was not worth the excellent sex, so make sure you know this lady we’ll enough first.

Also keep in mind there may be a high chance you buy a plane ticket and she flakes at the last minute. One way to cover your ass of her flaking may be a risk - you could say “hey I know you’re probably particular about your flight and your seat, and if you’re checking luggage, so go ahead and buy your plane ticket and the moment you step off the plane I will give you the money for it, and your return flight as well.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Muddy one more piece of advice, if you do this I don’t think she’d like to sleep in your car.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @shai I don't make that call, Motel 6 does when they start charging over $50 for a room. They drew first blood, not me. So in other words I'll try to make it real comfortable for her and maybe even leave the air on. Although I might even bring her back to the trailer park, something I only do for someone really special.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And great answers from y'all I'll give it some thought. She wants to do tourist stuff like go the top of the empire state building, statue of liberty, maybe even the ball drop on NYE in Times Square aka shit I haven't even done as an NY native.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve never flown a non-civilian girl in for a hook up experience.

It seems like a lot of work - and a lot of effort to make conversation about shit when we aren’t fucking.

I don’t want some of those pros in my car - so spending a weekend in a hotel room with a stripper I don’t know isn’t my thing.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ I would imagine most strippers would NOT want to come to your home in fear of you locking them in the basement and now allowing them to shave their legs.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Who would give a razor to an OTC stripper?

Unless Blah is coming to see me - I’m not expecting to be sliced up into bite sized potions.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Are you already gotten bored with fucking every reasonably hot woman within driving distance? It's one thing if you're in a relationship, but flying someone out just for pussy seems like a major hassle.
  • emilio42
    2 years ago
    Muddy: You are in fucking NYC. There are 4 million women in the city and there are literally hundreds of thousands of hoes just a cab ride away. Unless the chick is miss universe, there is no reasonable justification for flying anyone in. I guarantee you have at least 3 spots for incall within a 10 minute walk anywhere in the city.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    unless it is the same price range as a city bus or uber ride... no.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Doesnt it make more sense to fly yourself to her city? Fewer moving parts, less miscommunication, easier to bail if things aren't to your liking...
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ but but but Muddy wants to take a stripper to have lunch with the soup nazi and take her to see the Statue of Liberty!!!!
  • bigman226
    2 years ago
    Muddy, cross the bridge and find a Jersey chick. You're doing too much. If she likes you, make her kick in. Otherwise, Rahway, Orange, Paterson or Philly will provide everything you're looking for without the premium
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah true bigman. I’m probably not gonna do shit. But you know it’s out there so I can make a thread on it. Sometimes you just feel like getting somebody’s home cooking you can’t get nowhere else. That’s all that is, I’ll just jerk off and that’ll end that idea.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    AS a retired air line employee I still have free or reduced fare travel privileges that I can bestow on fiends and family. At first this seems like a good bargaining chip for getting stripper pussy but it loses it's appeal when you to take into account that you are responsible for their conduct while using your benefits. Not worth the chance unless you are traveling together. Logistics have so far kept that out of my reach but I have not closed the door.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Never did it or seriously considered it. I flew a stripper WITH me once, but that was one I had a lot of history with.

As to whether I'd ever do it in the future, unlikely but not impossible. I have enough good local resources that I don't feel the need to import talent and I'm guessing the same holds true for most here. And if you lived in a place so bad that there was little to no SC talent, it's likely a place that few dancers would want to fly to for tourism reasons anyway.

I guess the only conceivable exception is if a girl I met on a road trip made such an impression on me that I became motivated enough to fly her in. Anything is possible I suppose, but I'd really need to be highly motivated. I've met some fun girls in my travels over the years, but have yet to feel the irresistible urge to go to that extreme.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion