tuscl

Russians win battle of Pisky

Saturday, September 10, 2022 7:50 AM
While the "western" meedeeuh and online anti-Russian shills rant about a couple of days advances around Izium by a massive Ukrainuan "counterattack," almost absent from any "western" and even some pro-Russian online media is a MAJOR victory for DPR and Russian forces on the outskirts of Donetsk city. [view link] DPR forces, backed with Russian support were able to liberate the village of Pisky near the Donestsk airport which Ukrainian forces have held for years and used as a base to shell the airport and the Donestsk area. This is actually a huge victory for the DPR and Russia. Its largely been ignored just like the epic failure of the Ukraine "counterattack" to retake Kherson in the south.

30 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    Fuck you you ant-American pedophile ^.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Russia thought it would take Kyiv in 3 days. Now, THAT would have been a MAJOR VICTORY. Instead, it’s bogged down in eastern Ukraine, taking massive casualties and depleting its stockpile of munitions. It’s army has been exposed as poorly trained and incompetently led. Congratulations on your glorious victory in the village of Pusey.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Sorry Dave but every time you post about Russia you just make yourself look like a fucking traitorous cunt with an IQ of 11. You and Donald Trump should just let Putin fuck you in the ass and be done with it. No real American feels anything other than hatred for the Russian enemy.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I'm not anti-Russian and I'm not anti-Ukrainian. I'm pro-American. We have major problems in this country we need to be focusing on instead of a regional war on the other side of the planet.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ so you don’t think it matters if the Russians take over the Ukraine, you’re obviously not a student of history, You’re very wrong if the Russians take over it will affect every country in the western world.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I am and always will be anti-Russian.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I am a student of history. I minored in it in college. It won't have much effect on the U.S. if the Russians take over the Ukraine. They controlled it through much of history. I don't believe in some resurrected Vietnam era domino theory where if we don't stop them there, they will eventually be invading here. We have two large oceans on each side of us. We need to worry more about our own border rather than the border between Russia and the Ukraine. We also need to start focusing on inflation, out of control government spending, crime and other serious problems here. The Europeans need to worry a little more. However, their GDP is several times that of Russia and they could easily afford big enough militaries to fend Russia off. The only reason they don't have high military spending now is because the U.S. has been protecting them. European taxpayers, not American taxpayers, should be paying to protect Europe. The U.S. doesn't have the extra money any more to be policeman for the world.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Ukrainians are standing up on their own and righteously administrating an old fashioned ass whuppin to the Russians, and it matters tremendously the Russians have been the main focus of our arms and force buildup, it will be a much larger burden if we have to shoulder a defense against a Russia inciting local entities and making mischief here at home, and if Putin has his way that’s where the Russian Federation is heading
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Dave Anderson or the Bitcoin troll, which one has gone the longer period of time without their penis inside a woman's mouth? I agree we should be concerned with America above all, but I don't see how letting Russia run roughshod over Ukraine benefits America. I also don't see how helping Ukraine comes at the expense of stopping illegals and fentanyl from pouring into America.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    The globalist order is collapsing. America is withdrawing from the wider world. In ten years, our focus will be on the Western Hemisphere plus a few allies like Japan and Australia. If a regional conflict, like Ukraine occurs, we won’t get involved. America will be wealthier, happier, and safer under this new arrangement.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    If Russia keeps losing ground, Putin has three options: 1. Negotiate for peace. 2. Declare a full war and mobilize the country 3. Tactical nukes Each of these options has dire consequences for Putin
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia’s Defense Ministry announced Saturday that it was pulling back troops from two areas in Ukraine’s eastern Kharkiv region where a Ukrainian counteroffensive has made significant advances in the past week. The news came after days of apparent advances by Ukraine south of Kharkiv, the country’s second-largest city, in what could become the biggest battlefield success for Ukrainian forces since they thwarted a Russian attempt to seize the capital, Kyiv, at the start of the nearly seven-month war. Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said troops would be regrouped from the Balakliya and Izyum areas to the eastern Donetsk region. Izyum was a major base for Russian forces in the Kharkiv region, and earlier this week social media videos showed residents of Balakliya joyfully cheering as Ukrainian troops moved in.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If you speak positively of Putin you are vile filthy scum; a commie fuck and not an American. Go live in Russia asshole.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's low intensity warfare. Russia will win. Ukraine will only last as long as the US keeps arming and financing the zelensky regime.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    This reported in a post on Twitter: “There are Extremely Unconfirmed Reports from within the last few minutes that Ukrainian Forces have managed to capture Donetsk International Airport after Russian Forces retreated and that they are now beginning to advance into the outer areas of Donetsk City.” Countless commentators have highlighted that if this is true, it represents a major gain for Ukraine in the ongoing conflict against Russia.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Local Russian lawmakers in Moscow and St Petersburg this week issued calls for Vladimir Putin to be removed from power due to the ongoing “special military operation” in Ukraine, according to Insider. They wouldn’t risk these calls unless they had a strong indication that Putin’s grip on power was slipping
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The U.S. and Europe can continue to provide military support to Ukraine for a very long time and it won't amount to much of an impact on our defense budget. Meanwhile, Russia has started buying artillery rounds from North Korea and drones from Iran. The quality of both being highly suspect. In fact, the rockets and artillery being produced in N. Korea and sold to Russia are so low tech that it's doubtful they would be restricted by the export control sanctions currently imposed on Russia (not that North Korea has signed on to those sanctions). In contrast, China continues to refuse to sell military supplies and weapons to Russia and the Russian military is struggling maintain recruitment levels. Russia is burning through its military capabilities and troop morale at a rapid and unsustainable rate.
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    Getting the opportunity to see Russia go to war without actually being shot at has been a gold mine for US intelligence. And if the Russians want to buy equipment from their allies for us to observe up close even better. Especially the Iranian drones. It's been a massive cash outlay, but we have been able to proof our equipment against one of our closest competitors for no risk to US lives. That's the purely cynical side of this. I have no idea why Joe Biden cared now, he didn't care when Obama was in charge. It was just an opportunity for him to grift on behalf of his kid. On a personal note, I like seeing numerous independent countries around the globe stay independent. No one cares about your country as much as you do if you live there. So I'm a huge proponent of self-government. I hope the Ukrainians make it. I hope they are smart enough to steer clear of the EU once they don't need their weapons. Putin as a leader did some good stuff for his people. He did some corrupt stuff to his people. Since he never ran for office in the USA, it's not really my problem. Then he started believing his own propaganda and swallowing up a bunch of former territories. That game only lasts so long. Now he's paying the price. Again, as a fan of local level independent governance, I'm glad to see the Ukrainians standing up. But I would be just as happy if it were Tibet shaking off the Chinese or Iraq separating into three countries that could each worry about their own people. On a final note, I do enjoy the videos. And no, I won't apologize for that.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    They’ve put up barricades in Moscow in anticipation of large protests tomorrow. If I were Putin, I’d make sure my private jet was fueled and ready to go.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    @mark94: Thank-you, Neville Chamberlain.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Putin's playbook is almost a copy of Adolph Hitler's. The only difference is that the Western powers have had the stones to resist his plans.
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    Your saying the western powers didn't fight against Hitler?
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I am not saying that. I am saying that the appeasement of Hitler on the Sudetenland issue and the overconfidence of the French in their Maginot led him to think that the other European nations wouldn't fight and that he could simply take Europe, and he damn near did. His error, like Putin's, was overreaching.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Actually the big mistake Putin made, was thinking the United States was afraid of his threats, we’ve known for years the Red Army is a Paper Tiger, and Putin is just another loudmouth that found out The United States doesn’t either bluff, or fall for them.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Putin has his own personal strip club with a stripper poll in his mansion. If I were him, I would have spent most of my time there and just forgotten about invading the Ukraine. [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Other things aren't looking great for Western Europe. Electricity prices are skyrocketing 8x higher than a year and half ago. Businesses can't operate with those costs. Combine that with Euro leaders climate hysteria attacking energy and agriculture producers and the West are self inflicting damage on themselves.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    France is the only nation in Europe with sufficient energy ( nuclear ) and agriculture to survive on its own. Turkey is also relatively well off with agriculture and access to Middle East oil. Germany is toast. Look for a shift in the balance of power within Europe over the next few years,
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Turkey isn't in Europe.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Turkey is both in Asia and Europe.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Here’s the latest UNCONFIRMED report. The Ukrainian mayor of Melitopol said that Russians are evacuating Melitopol, the Zaporizhia Oblast city between Mariupol and Kherson, and heading to Crimea. If true, then this would cut off most of the Russian troops and the only way to supply them in the south would be on the 10 mile long Kerch Bridge. Bomb that, and the war is effectively over. Is this just propaganda ? I don’t know, but it’s worth watching.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion