tuscl

Poisoned Drugs

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 5:38 PM
Last week we had some girls in a local club OD on a bad batch of what was supposed to be coke, but contained as much fentanyl as anything. One girl almost died. As a result, the club fired a group of girls who participated in the coke delivery and banned a few drug dealers from the club, including the one who brought the shit in. WTF? Coke isn't profitable enough without cutting it with fentanyl? And why use an opioid to cut a stimulant? Fucking A. Anyone else seen shit like this recently?

38 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    No. But when it comes to drug dealers, there's no such thing as "profitable enough". So, it's horrible, but it's not surprising.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ok I think we can all agree that drug dealers are lowlife scum but drug dealers that sell fentanyl or cut other drugs with it should be publicly executed when caught! That extreme punishment might make other dealers have second thoughts about their choice regarding the path they pursue.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Some years back, drugs like Oxy and H washed through the J'ville club scene and it was horrible. ODs were an unacceptably common occurrence and in any given night in even the best clubs, it was not uncommon to see at least one girl sitting somewhere doing ye ol' head nod. The clubs finally got serious and started cleaning house of the known H users, not without cost as this included more than a few popular dancers, but it needed to be done as the ODs were drawing way too much attention. This is why I was happy to see coke come back as the drug of choice. While an OD is certainly possible with a bad batch, it is far less common than ODs on H cut with other opioids. Club managers could pretend to turn a blind eye to it as girls aren't dropping like flies in the DR or passing out at the bar. Then this shit happened.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This is common. Coke is expensive. Cutting it makes it stretch out more. More profitable. Fentanyl is cheap and had no taste or odor when they cut it with it. And it's addictive. So it makes for better customer retention. It's stupid though in that a dead customer is pointless. Maybe they were just trying the batch out at the club to see what happens. Give out free samples to guinea pigs. On its own Fentanyl can go as low as 50 cents a pill. 2 years ago it was like 10 dollars a pill. It's on par with the crack epidemic of the 80s. Fentanyl is destroying vegas clubs for months now. Phoenix is ground zero for it
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Straight from the horse's mouth, our resident fentanyl expert/dealer.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    during the last 10-15 years only one of my faves was into drugs - heavy into the pot. i don't think i personally know anybody that's into fentanyl.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Fentanyl is the leading cause of death for young adults in the US. It’s not probably not being talked about as much as it should but this might be the deadliest drug we ever seen. Ofcourse it comes in through that wide open border in the south that our politicians bury their head in the sand on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What makes it so deadly is there's no consistency when it comes to dose per pill. And its so cheaply made and sold so it's rarely diluted by itself
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You folks are aware that the number one supplier of fentanyl to the United States is China.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Made by China and brought over the open southern border all thanks to Joe Biden and everyone who voted democrat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    China makes the most legit fentanyl. The illegal stuff gets made in mexican and American trap houses.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But yhe ingredients for it do come from China most of the time
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, it’s definitely a problem. Here are some charts to peek at. [view link]
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I haven't noticed it specifically in relation to strip clubs, but here in the midwest it is a fairly common occurrence to hear about a large number of ODs in an area that all trace back to a batch of drugs that was cut with something unexpected. I don't remember if it was last summer or the summer before that the Hamilton County Coroner was all over local TV and radio warning people to avoid heroin because there was a really bad batch going around and the coroner's office had seen more fatal ODs in 2 weeks than they normally see in almost a full year. I'm kind of shocked that a lot of strip clubs don't have Narcan available to the bouncers or managers just in case. I know several regular bars around here that keep it on hand just in case and it would seem to be a good idea for strip clubs as well.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Illegal drugs are bad enough, but more people die from prescription drugs than any other group, it’s all problematic, but the opiates like OxyContin and other physician prescribed pain prescriptions do much more damage to Americans than all of the illegal drugs combined.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fentanyl showed up after they clamped down on oxytocontin. It became the only alternative for many and then took off
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I guess why that is why some are calling for these safe injection clinics with their own reliable supply. Controversial. Usually this has to be under a doctor's supervision, so that it is not creating more addicts. [view link] SJG HEART - Straight On (1978) [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem is that as a country weak the public health infrastructure to treat addiction as a social and medical crisis. So we treat it as a crime
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    2 years ago
    Every club should have naloxone nasal spray on hand. Please recommend it to your local club manager. If you know a dancer using coke, suggest they get some fentanyl test strips; it's unfortunate but you can't trust your drug dealer anymore (or, according to Deshaun Watson, your masseuse).
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ interesting, for testing for drug effects? Icey, we treat moods as a social and medical crisis, and now especially in CA. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You mean the mental health crisis is finally being addressed. Now hurry and make a.hundred posts about how there is no such thing as mental illness
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    Wonder if it's somehow related to the recent big Border Patrol seizure of coke packed in baby wipe containers. Gotta supplement the supply gap of white powder with something...
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    There is no such thing as Mental Illness. We must abolish the entire mental health system and prosecute its practitioners. [view link] Coke in baby wipe containers, supplementing the gap in white powder flow? That sounds really scary. SJG Free - Wishing Well [view link]
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    "China makes the most legit fentanyl. The illegal stuff gets made in mexican and American trap houses." Yes Icee, we Mexicans can't do anything well. We are not as smart as other races like the Chinese. We Mexicant's need kill ourselves because we will never amount to anything
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Don't be such a hypersensitive snowflake Phat. All he said is that the illegal stuff is made in Mexico and the U.S. If you disagree then feel free to argue on the merits. Otherwise the statement stands on its merits.
  • RedJohnson
    2 years ago
    PhatBoyHell if you fucking Spics cook shit fentanyl it ain't 2Icee's fault for just pointin it out. But hey cheer up little brown boy. There are still plenty of things that you Beaners do very well. Y'all do some pretty good food, at least when it ain't tainted by the crap fertilizer your backwards farmers use on their crops. I love me some good rice and beans with a tasty soft taco. Y'all also do some great cheap hookers. There ain't no better country at pimping out there women. You little brown fuckers have a real talent for finding pretty barefoot village girls and then cleaning and training them up to be attractive to civilized white Americans. The wetback ones that come up here ain't so great as they get too fat and lazy once they come to the land of plenty, but when we bless y'all with our greenbacks in some Mexican shithole, they really aim to please. So have yourself a Dos Equis and shot of whatever shitty back yard still Mexican tequila you drink and take comfort in your culture's many accomplishments.
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    ^ you seem like you get me Rick, oops I mean Red you speak like a fellow Mexican! I mean we can call ourselves beaners and spics but nobody else is allowed to. Just like black people can call each other niggers but any other race can't call them that. Thanks Rick! Sounds like our Mexican brotherhood is back. You saved me from killing myself!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Phat, I'm confused. Are you responding to my comments or Red's? Either way leave me out of whatever's going on between you and Red. Frankly you're handling his atrocious behavior better than I expected. In 2022 using slurs like that is utterly unacceptable.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    You realize that Phat is an Icee parody profile, right?
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    RickDugan/ Red Johnson is one and the same. Which one is the evil twin?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Phat, ok buddy. Let's break out the tinfoil hats now too. Leave me out of it.
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    Thanks Rick/Red for talking me out of killing myself! Now we can bring our music to the world! [view link]
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    Let's celebrate with some backwoods shitty tequila 🥳🎈🎉🎊💃🪅👯
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim you mean it's a troll profile made to harass me
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is sad news. It sucks that fentanyl is being used to cut these already highly addictive drugs. We know the southern border is an easy place for drug transport. They have so many methods for finding drugs - but they only seem to catch a fraction of the total. The cartels have too many resources to hide the drugs passing across the border. I tend to think we lost the ‘War on Drugs’ a long time ago. I doubt legalization is an answer, but nothing seems to have worked yet. I hope the dancers effected are ok.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Don't blame it on Mexico or China though. The drugs are here because the US is where the demand is. We lack the public health infrastructure to treat drug epidemics and health crises. And instead make them a cash cow for the prison industrial complex
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    We should just let druggies die off and stop wasting money on them. Kind of funny watching the democratic base kill themselves.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Whos that in phatboyhells profile picture? Icee?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion