tuscl

Rethinking the mending of the fences between StripperWeb and TUSCL

You know at one point I was open minded, I was a real hippie dippy dooby toker dude about it. Peace and love. Tie die shirts. Bon fires holding hands singing Kumbaya. Extending a peace offering, trying to broker a deal. John Lennon. Jesus Christ. Turn the other cheek. Really wanting to call a truce and finally end the beef. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0Qda32IK…

Now hold on stop the music, stop the God Damn music God dammit! In reading and studying what these strippers are saying, it seems that not only do they just not like us. But they want us to die. Literally. They want to kill us. And then they want us to burn in hell for the rest of the eternity. This relationship just may be beyond reproach.

Well I would like to say one thing to the strippers out there. I am not much different than you are. I put my pants on one foot at a time. I laugh. I cry. I am a loving person. An sometimes I even still have my mom come down to the trailer park to tuck me in at night. I have feelings too you know. There have been times in my life where people have even said that they like me. (Ok fine it usually takes a massive amount of drug use on their part and a massive amount of money input on my part for them for them to come to that conclusion fair enough but it has happened a couple times in my life)

The short of it being I’ve given up on the endeavor entirely. Alright yes it was yet another bad idea I admit that and I’m sorry. I tried.

3 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Guys on TUSCL are trying to learn the ways of getting the most action for the least amount of money. StripperWeb girls are trying to learn the way to extract the most money from PLs while doing the least amount of work. Our motives just don't mesh.

Maybe we can send Icey over there. Seems he/she has more in common with them than us.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Ok first off, I literally often put my pants on both legs at once so are we the same…?

Second, not everyone should do this job. Complaining about your job when you work with the public is normal but if you feel so angry at men, maybe it’s not healthy for you. I hate 1% of customers and you get full benefit of the doubt that you’re going to be a gentleman and very fun to spend time with, every time.

If you give awful girls your money, they can keep being awful while doing this job. So, stop doing that. 👍. The club will be a better place for everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion