tuscl

Spinoff from : A question for you married guys

yndy
Maryland
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 12:11 PM
TUSCLers may not want to discuss this, but has anyone ever caught anything (esp. STD) from a dancer? successively, i caught two BAD colds from two separate dancers in winter 2005. but thankfully, i wasn't sick again until a few days b4 and after this new years.

13 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    Ditto... the only thing that I ever caught from any dancer was a cold, too. I knew she had a cold when we were together, and she even told me we shouldn't kiss, but I was not going to let a little thing like a cold get in the way of some enjoyable saliva swapping! I even told her that I wouldn't mind "hosting her germs", to which she giggled and proceeded to begin one of many long DFK sessions that day. Sure enough, a bad cold followed, but it was worth it.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Knock on wood but the worst I have ever gotten in my sex exploits is chesi tomodachis (sp).Japanese for little friends. CRABS!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Nothing from this corner.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    nothing here.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Why is this a question for married guys? Are they the only ones who get VD? Me personally, nothing worse than a cold .
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Parodyman, I think the point is that it's a health issue for everyone but it's also much more than that if you're married and would like to stay that way.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    No cooties for me, thanks.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    If I didn't get at least 2 colds per year from strippers, I'd think something was wrong!
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I grabbed a nasty infection on the side of my knee the one and only time I wore shorts to a club. Although I think that may have come from the boots, and no the actual dancer...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I got the worst flu / cold I've ever had from a dancer at a ghetto club. Too close contact.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    Not married - but have acquired colds only......... so far.
  • jmiddle30234
    16 years ago
    never caught anything and have finger banged a stripper and have had a few handjobs .....i never exchange fluids so no kissing or DATY just matuurbating
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Fact of life: one long-term "normal" and "civilian" girlfriend gave me my one communicable disease of sexual contact ever. No provider, stripper, massage girl, hooker, streetwalker, etc. etc., has ever given me any disease other than a common cold. "Real" girls are dirtier than the "paid" girls that I patronize.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion