tuscl

First time TJ trip on Labor Day Weekend

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 9:19 PM
TUSCL lurker here. Been to a few SCs in Vegas and LA area (I live in OC). Planning to go to Tijuana for the first time by myself this Labor Day Weekend. I've read pretty much all of the recent beginner guides about TJ on this website. Just had a few specific questions if there were any mongers with some extra time on your hands. 1. How is Tijuana on Labor Day? Is it so crowded/busy that it isn't worth going? Or does that just mean things are better/ there are more girls on Labor Day? Pretty much trying to decide if I want to go on Labor Day, or the Sunday before. 2. I've been reading alot about the new rules and pricings at HK (I don't know if I can call them new, because I've never been I guess). Is it still worth it to go to HK as a first timer, or skip straight to CC or Adelitas? Of course, thank you to the long time Mongers for the boatload of information on this site. I would have never considered a trip by myself to TJ without it. Thank you for your time and attention.

14 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @SenvinHagnaur I hope you have both already; your passport and passport card, you will be going back for sure. Have a valid current passport and Visitor Permit (FMM) in your possession at all times when in Mexico to show you are a legal visitor. In any case your passport or passport card will be scanned and there will be electronic records of when you come me back to the United States for sure. When going into Mexico they might or might not scan them too, but at the least the Mexican border officials will ask you for the Visitor Permit (FMM) and the permit will be stamped and the number of days that is valid noted on it (up to 180) and you keep half of the Visitor Permit. Keep the Visitor Permit with your passport card or passport because you are supposed to show it to government officials, if they ask for it, and ultimately you will have to give it back to a Mexican immigration official when you leave Mexico. This is the Mexican website with the official information: [view link] TJ is back to “normal” regarding HK, It is SAFE and not a problem if you take the 5 minutes FREE LIMO RIDE to Hong Kong and stay at the CASCADAS HOTEL after you use the PedEast Border crossing. [view link] Buy your $60 VIP Membership Card at the hotel Cascadas customer service. You should get a discounted room and save in the long run when bringing one of the girls “arriba”. Remember you are visiting a different country with a different culture a different language, but very nice people and really good food, an interesting “experiences” that you should be able and happy to afford. As long as you behave like respectable, friendly, gentleman, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentleman. Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised. Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time at The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave" Don’t drink or do drugs or do or carry anything illegal, focus on enjoying your first Hong Kong experience, relax and enjoy, don’t worry be happy.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Any day is worth going, there're hundred of girls in HK.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    The first few times I went I did the FMM form online but have never been asked for it, but if it gives you piece of mind it's easy to fill n print. Just provide if they ask otherwise they'll just look at your PP. Sundays are great days to be at HK IMO, I'll be there Sunday - Tuesday as well. Don't get caught up in the rules at HK too much, your still going to have the time of your life. CC has been improving over the last few months and I always make my way down the street to check it out. I'll PM you to see about connecting while down there.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Don’t go! You might not make it back between cartel activity and honey hot women looking for the American dollar, you could get hooked on cheap pussy.
    2 years ago
    Just make sure you try to report back to the board. Even those who’ve been several times learn things when seen thru the eyes of a newbie.
  • SenvinHagnaur
    2 years ago
    Thank's y'all for the replies. I did not expect this post to get this much traction. I've decided that I will be going Sunday night, and maybe hit up CC on Monday before returning home. @CJKent_band Thank you for the guide. I'll make sure to use it as I'm planning out the rest of my trip. @TJ Walker Simple, but useful advice. Thank you. This post is what led me to choose Sunday over Monday (The homies wanna play video games on Monday night, so I'm going on Sunday xd) @azfriole Thanks for the insight. I printed out an FMM form to be safe, but less hassle is always nice. @Mate27 I'll keep your warnings in mind, but if you don't see me by Monday call the police /s @623 I'll be sure to report back. Might not write until the weekend after though - have to keep up with school. Should I just respond to this post for the review, or make a new one? Again, thank you all for your time and attention. I look forward to reporting back two weekends from now.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @SenvinHagnaur Like they say in the Hong Kong website: “See the girls, stay the night” This days Tijuana is very safe in the Tourist areas, like Hong Kong is, however just like anywere in ths world, a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest of the people. And like in the rest of the world most people in Tijuana are very respectful and helpful. Like I said before if you walk across the border and use the free limo for the 5 minutes ride to and from the hotel you will be safe and comfortable. And have reasonable expectations about your first trip, consider it a “recon mission” to see how things are and how things are done, how much things are and decide what you like more o less. And relax, enjoy the learning experience, practice your Spanish skills and more than anything have a good time with the girls, don’t drink or do drugs, unless you need vitamin V, that you can purchase at any pharmacy within walking distance from Honk Kong, or from the meseros (waiters). Remember September 16 is Mexico’s Independence Day and the celebration really takes the whole month. That is why in The USA September is Hispanic Heritage Month Celebrated. So celebrate accordingly with one of the HK girls. [view link] And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
    2 years ago
    Best way to report back is to add a review for each club you visited. That way future visitors to those clubs will benefit from your experience.
  • SenvinHagnaur
    2 years ago
    As an update, I am writing a (probably overly extensive) report currently. Expect it within the next week or two.
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    As an update, @Desertdork is still waiting for his results from the clinic. How was he supposed to know going bareback on sheep is risky?
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    Do I need both my passport and passport card?
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Nixur, either is fine; you don't need both.
  • SenvinHagnaur
    2 years ago
    The beginner's guide is done, along with all of the SC reviews. I now return to studying for midterms. If there's anyone still here, here's a link to the guide. It's a little long. [ [view link] ]
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    DS another ignorant re pubic can’t at work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion