tuscl

Just for kicks... What if??? Who would win? Who would you club with?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, August 26, 2022 4:03 AM
What if Archie Bunker, Al Bundy and Fred Sanford got in am argument? Who would win? Which one of the 3 would you rather hang out with at a club?

12 comments

• founder
    2 years ago
    Al Bundy. Hands down.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah Bundy no doubt, and he could bring Kelly with him too.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    bundy for both. he's a brawler and could hook me up with kelly.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Talking Al Bundy. He’s the greatest football player in Polk high history
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    I don't know as soon as Fred Sanford pulled out his fake heart attack distraction he might just catch Al off guard. But personally, I would go clubbing with Archie Bunker. Sitting next to him, I would look good. And Archie could bring Meathead along to drive us home afterwards.
  • minchia
    2 years ago
    Bundy!! And the No Ma'am clan!!
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    its all about Al.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Al Bundy.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Fred Sanford would find the high mileage low cost place. I like the sound of that. Archie Bunker might say something to get you kicked out or piss off the dancer, Al is cool and all about hands in the pants. But I'm rolling with Fred if I gotta pick one.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Archie would be a great guy to have a beer with, Al Bundy would be fun to watch him get shot down, but Fred Sanford would scare the living shit out of any women unfortunate enough to get on his bad side. BTW if you go on You Tube and get a few of Redd Fox’s blue recordings you’ll laugh so hard he’s probably one of the raunchiest horn dogs that ever lived.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    al bundy for sure. i did have a huge crush on billie bunker from archie bunker's place.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Not even a question. The great Al Bundy in a landslide. Archie never seemed that interested in sex, but maybe that’s because he had Edith for a wife. I think there was one episode he came close to cheating though, but it was out of character. Fred liked to flirt with young hotties but he’d have the big one if he got a lap dance today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion