tuscl

When the Bartender/Waitress becomes a dancer...

Thursday, August 25, 2022 8:38 PM
I don't why, maybe it's the unavailable vibe they give off but I just love it. Seeing the girl that's bugging me for my one drink minumum (not hot) all of suden you look away now she's on the pole (real hot) I recently got dances from a the bartender working at some club in Jersey called Sanctuary, now while it didn't hurt that she was really sexy to begin with, I loved watching her dance on the pole in sneakers. I was at Subi's outside Detroit, I stepped out for a second and come back, the waitress got up on stage and you start seeing her in a new light. Have you seen some of this before and are you a fan of it? As long as there isn't a super upcharge which some clubs do, if she's hot, it makes her a little better looking for me.

14 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've only seen it the other way around. Dancers becoming waitresses or bartenders. I really don't care. I don't think about it
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Sometimes waitresses are new hires who are deciding if they want to be dancers, or getting acclimated to be dancers. SJG
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    hell yeah. finally seeing hotter staff girl splayed nude on stage turned into my top vip of the year. trumps all other dancer/cf considerations.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ! SJG
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    I love the bartenders. Always a goal to take to vip.. usually costs too much extra bc they might lose drink sales for 30min I've only been successful once on a day shift with a bartender who was on my list for years. Think the room was double the normal cost. Worth it
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I once gott the phone number of a bartender at a Tampa club. We did OTC and it was great. A couple months later she became a dancer at that same club.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Two experiences pulling bar tenders for private dances. Once at BTs and once at Subis, both in the Detroit suburbs. Both were high mileage dances.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    It’s not uncommon for the bartender to be the hottest girl in the club. There are a few bartenders in south Florida that I would love to see get on the pole, but I don’t see that ever happening.
  • clubdude
    2 years ago
    Criket during the day shift. Bartender dances when there is a lack of dancers.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    In my last strip club visit before the shutdowns I met a waitress-turned-dancer who I thought was really attractive - tight little spinner. We did some lap dances, which were really good. I had just arrived and didn't want to do a VIP so fast, so I told her I'd catch up with her a little later and we'd go play in the back. Didn't happen. No worries, I'd just hook up with her next visit. Fast forward a couple years and she must've gotten a normal job 'cuz she's not there anymore. Oh well.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    There is a very hot bartender at Thee Dollhouse in Tampa that dances a few times a year. She's very fun to hang out with on both sides of the bar. Unfortunately, I don't think dances with her would be great based on the bar and relationship status but it great to see her nice rack that I always
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    When a bearded waitress becomes a dancer... Git da hell out!!!
  • GoVikings
    2 years ago
    i've seen this happen a few times. one of the girls i know who went from waitress to dancer was like a 9 in my eyes. she was also cool to hang out with. i ended up doing 3 songs for 90 bucks with her...and she gave a really poor dance. it's a shame too because she was awesome in every other way (looks, fun to talk to) and then the next time i was in the club, which was like 2 months from then, she was back to waitressing. so maybe being a dancer just wasn't for her or something.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Sometimes the new waitresses are more fun to interact with, not having ever been dancers. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion