Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When the Bartender/Waitress becomes a dancer...

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713671148

USA

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't why, maybe it's the unavailable vibe they give off but I just love it. Seeing the girl that's bugging me for my one drink minumum (not hot) all of suden you look away now she's on the pole (real hot) I recently got dances from a the bartender working at some club in Jersey called Sanctuary, now while it didn't hurt that she was really sexy to begin with, I loved watching her dance on the pole in sneakers. I was at Subi's outside Detroit, I stepped out for a second and come back, the waitress got up on stage and you start seeing her in a new light.

Have you seen some of this before and are you a fan of it? As long as there isn't a super upcharge which some clubs do, if she's hot, it makes her a little better looking for me.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I've only seen it the other way around. Dancers becoming waitresses or bartenders. I really don't care. I don't think about it

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Sometimes waitresses are new hires who are deciding if they want to be dancers, or getting acclimated to be dancers.

SJG

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

hell yeah. finally seeing hotter staff girl splayed nude on stage turned into my top vip of the year. trumps all other dancer/cf considerations.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

!

SJG

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

I love the bartenders. Always a goal to take to vip.. usually costs too much extra bc they might lose drink sales for 30min

I've only been successful once on a day shift with a bartender who was on my list for years. Think the room was double the normal cost. Worth it

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I once gott the phone number of a bartender at a Tampa club. We did OTC and it was great. A couple months later she became a dancer at that same club.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Two experiences pulling bar tenders for private dances. Once at BTs and once at Subis, both in the Detroit suburbs. Both were high mileage dances.

I
Iknowbetter
•

It’s not uncommon for the bartender to be the hottest girl in the club. There are a few bartenders in south Florida that I would love to see get on the pole, but I don’t see that ever happening.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Criket during the day shift. Bartender dances when there is a lack of dancers.

Profile picture for caseyx
caseyx
•

In my last strip club visit before the shutdowns I met a waitress-turned-dancer who I thought was really attractive - tight little spinner. We did some lap dances, which were really good. I had just arrived and didn't want to do a VIP so fast, so I told her I'd catch up with her a little later and we'd go play in the back. Didn't happen. No worries, I'd just hook up with her next visit. Fast forward a couple years and she must've gotten a normal job 'cuz she's not there anymore. Oh well.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

There is a very hot bartender at Thee Dollhouse in Tampa that dances a few times a year. She's very fun to hang out with on both sides of the bar. Unfortunately, I don't think dances with her would be great based on the bar and relationship status but it great to see her nice rack that I always

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

When a bearded waitress becomes a dancer... Git da hell out!!!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i've seen this happen a few times.

one of the girls i know who went from waitress to dancer was like a 9 in my eyes. she was also cool to hang out with. i ended up doing 3 songs for 90 bucks with her...and she gave a really poor dance. it's a shame too because she was awesome in every other way (looks, fun to talk to)

and then the next time i was in the club, which was like 2 months from then, she was back to waitressing. so maybe being a dancer just wasn't for her or something.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Sometimes the new waitresses are more fun to interact with, not having ever been dancers.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement