tuscl

TR: No Arriba Challenge!

EmptyAngel
Wisconsin
OK, so this was a new one for me.

Have been to TJ many, many times (albeit spread out over the course of 20 years), but this was my first time without the possibility of arriba. (It's the one thing I'm not allowed to do, given my relationship status. Other than that, my SO is fine with it.)

Rolled into TJ at night. Normally I enjoy the walk from the border, (love to feel that anticipation building with each step) but figured since it was late, a cab might be in order. Cab driver started laughing hysterically when I told him I wanted to go to HK!

Man....Even after all these visits, to me there is still NOTHING like parting the curtains at HK for the first time and being confronted with the spectacle of SO many girls in various stages of undress. (seriously, there were a lot of girls!)

Literally as soon as I walked in, a mostly-naked teenager came up, gave me a big hug, and yelled "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" in my ear. Talk about a good way to start things off! Tipped her a few bucks, but didn't feel ready to commit to anything just yet.

I'm more of a wanderer at HK (as opposed to someone who grabs a table and sticks with it all night)so I spent quite a bit of time staggering around in a daze, tipping and feeling up dancers. (I LOVE that you can do that so brazenly here)

At one point I was sitting at the back bar and 2 hot girls were each grinding on 1 leg (after I bought them a drink of course). Three ways are definitely a favorite of mine in TJ (sadly, I've never had one in my civilian life, although my current SO wants to try it), but I still wanted to keep my options open (only 1 of the 2 seemed into it, anyways), so I politely sent them away once their fichas were done.

Anyways, after a LONG time of wandering the club, checking out the shaving cream show (another favorite past time of mine when in town), etc, I finally ran into the You Are Beautiful girl again, and decided to see what kind of non-FS fun we could have.

We settled (with some help from Google Translate) on a lap dance/BJ combo in one of the little rooms in the Miami area, which is something I've always wanted to try but never have. She quoted me $50 plus the room fee (which I think was $21) which seemed fair.

Had a good time (was pretty hot getting oral 5 feet from where a bunch of people were sitting), and I'm glad I tried it. With that said, it didn't escape my attention that for like another $30 or so, I could've taken her up to my room for a longer time, where the lighting is much better and it's a lot more comfortable. Still, worth it!

The next night, I had barely time settle in to my table adjacent to the shaving cream show happening on the 2nd floor, when another insanely hot girl (seriously, where does HK find these women?) slid in next to me and asked for a drink. Seemingly within moments I had her breasts out and a hand down her panties as we watched the floor show unfold. Then proceeded to take her up to my room, where we had a good time doing everything besides you-know-what.

She was actually a really nice girl (don't remember her name, sorry), spoke pretty good English, and didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave after. She even wrote down some restaurant recommendations, one of which I tried the following night and turned out to be excellent.

On night 3, was entertained by yet ANOTHER stunning girl at the shaving cream show. She kept loudly yelling and beckoning for people to come up and finger her, which I obliged, albeit a bit sheepishly, since there were a couple of young civilian women sitting there watching. I knew I HAD to take this girl upstairs for further fun, but....I couldn't find her afterwards. Spent about an hour waiting for her to wander by, but she never did, so I decided to call it a night.

Was having a good night drink at the bar upstairs when I was approached by a couple of MILF types (normally I go for younger, girl-next-door sorts). Sat and had a drink with them, they were very persuasive in trying to talk me into a three-way, but in the end I decided I might be to limited in what exactly we could "do" upstairs, so I decided to call it a night.

So was it worth to fly 3000 miles RT and not even get laid properly? Yeah, I would say it was. For me, 75% of the fun is in soaking up the mind-fuck atmosphere, groping dancers, checking out the floor shows, etc, so forgoing arriba turned out not to be THAT big of a deal. (With that said, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it at all! Still kinda regret not going for that 3 way with the MILFS!)

And anyways, I spent less money and had less pressure to feel like I HAD to take girls upstairs, when I knew there were limits to what I could do up there. In the end I feel like it was worth it for continued domestic bliss at home. Will definitely be back.

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I want us to have clubs this good right here in the US, and we can get this with the Membership Club - Private Party Model.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There are a lot of different ways to have fun in a strip club. And I have said this before. Even if the Hotel Cascadas did not exist, Hong Kong would still be one of the best strip clubs I have ever been inside.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    There're so much fun at the brothels.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    good times!
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    About six or seven years ago I did go down to hong kong club for one evening just to enjoy the drinking and the club fun and view. no fucking. I was in time out due to a positive STD. I kept my dick in my pants.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Jascoi, thanks for acting responsibly.
  • BumHip
    2 years ago
    Is TJ back on and crackin? Headed to San Diego in a couple weeks. Fingers crossed it's back to normal.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    it was 99.9% normal this last Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. still a bit extra Army national guard driving up and down the streets.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    Good stuff, @emptyangel. I could have written this myself because I agree with everything you said -- the anticipation as you approach the place, the feeling of parting the curtains, the party atmosphere and the worry-free open debauchery.
    I didn't not partake in FS my first few times there, not feeling comfortable yet after getting back into the game following a 20-some year hiatus. So I did oral and other things, just enjoying intimacy with beautiful young women. I started doing FS during my trip a year ago.
    I travel 2,000 miles one-way and even if I didn't do FS, the entire sex and debauchery atmosphere makes it more than worth it. Not getting anything like that in the States.
    I'll be there again next week.
    You have a very understanding SO that's OK with you even doing as much as you do.
  • Razarus09
    2 years ago
    How much time did you get in the VIP for what you paid? On one of my next visits I want to try that just to experience it
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    @JAprufrock. you make a good point. You don't necessarily need to have sex all the time in TJ. Last week, I had FS just a couple of times during arriba. The other times I just had the ladies either do blowjobs or cuddling and kissing with them jerking me off at the end. I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    ^^Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. Ultimately, whatever makes you happy and satisfies your desires is all that matters.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We can get it as good as TJ right here in the US by using the Private Party / Membership Club Model.

SJG
  • EmptyAngel
    2 years ago
    @Razorus09, it was definitely a quickie. 1 song lap dance, then she got on her knees, and I didn't last long. And it wasn't in the VIP room, it was in one of those tiny lap dance booths.

Again, it was fun, and I'm glad I tried it, but in the future I'll probably just keep taking girls up to my room @ Cascadas, where for an extra $30 or so you can spend a lot more time, have better lighting (it's dark in those little rooms!), and more comfort. But glad to scratch this off my TJ-to-do list!

2 years ago
    I have also used this method in the lapped rooms. But I give the attendant a $10 tip on the way in and I’m sure I get twice as much time. More than enough.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    That seems very sketchy that the amount of time depends on what $ you give to a third party, rather than her. When you get a dance in a booth, it's not for a certain amount of time or a certain number of songs? Just however long the attendant feels like?
    2 years ago
    When you go in the booth the keeper of the money writes a time on a chalk board on the outside of the door. Six minutes after you go in you get a knock on the door. If he/she writes a time later than six minutes, say ten or twelve minutes, then that’s when the knock comes. It’s all very scientific.
    2 years ago
    I actually think the initial allotment of time is 10 minutes, it is at least 3 songs, but I have never really timed it. I just know if you tip enough and suggest that more time would be appreciated, you get all the time you need.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Still seems sketchy you can get more time whether the teibolera is down for that or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion