tuscl

Advice on Tampa/Dover clubs

notzuckerberg
give me all the bacon and eggs you have
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 9:30 PM
I’m going to be in Tampa/Dover over the next week and am looking to try and visit a couple clubs while there. I am from Detroit, so I am accustomed to high mileage clubs, so I am looking to see if I can find any in this area. Anyone from the surrounding area can give a fellow monger a few suggestions? Appreciate it, fam.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Florida / Delaware, what's the connection ?
  • notzuckerberg
    2 years ago
    Dover, Florida. It’s outside of Tampa.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I'm a S Florida resident, the reviews indicate that the Pasco County clubs are better than the Tampa clubs, not very familiar with that side of the state, but there's plenty of folks here that should be able to help you.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I spend a lot of time in Tampa and I had to look up where Dover was. Brandon. On that side of town is Scarlett's Ybor Strip. You are most likely to get action there that you are used to. In Tampa, Penthouse is the nicest club with the best girls. Dances are good there, but no extras. Sorry. 25 is right. If you want full on extras, you have to go to Pasco County. And that is a long ways from Brandon. More than an hour drive.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    Oz sucks lol
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Warrior's got it right; Scarlett's (no alcohol) is your best bet nearby for a Detroit like experience. Long haul to Pasco for full nude w/ alcohol; Bare Assets is my favorite. I believe Doc Evil? did an excellent set of reviews on Pasco not too long ago.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I only went to Pasco one night, went to 3 clubs and I was very much underwhelmed. Lots of cubans, a few of them hot, but I didn't vibe. Many of the girls were aggressive, but in more of a business way. Clubs are way smaller. At best, you'll see Silver Criket/Subi type experience (admittedly, my Subi experience is short as I didn't get a chance to go there this last go around).
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There is no Flight Club equivalent in the Tampa area. Penthouse Club has the girls but the VIP rooms are not the same experience. scrubby might be on to something if you don't mind driving to Clearwater. OZ does have nice girls. And they do have private champagne rooms there now.
  • notzuckerberg
    2 years ago
    I’m willing to drive a bit. It’s about a 30 min drive from where I’ll be at to Clearwater, so it sounds like my best bet is to shoot over there. I’ll make sure to submit my reviews. Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback!
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Clearwater (near OZ) also gets some positive high mileage reviews.
  • TallmanFL
    2 years ago
    There's extras to be found in Tampa, you just have to go to the right place. Ybor, Pink Pony, 2001 (though it is pricy)... skip Mons, it's s tourist trap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion