Akron pub crawl

Monday, August 15, 2022 2:05 PM
I wrote an article but it was rejected by 3 members. Here's the text of the email I receive: "We're sorry, but your article 'Akron pub crawl' was not published for the following reasons: DickyDoo2 said: Article too short Not an Article. Resubmit as a Club Review Daily_Grind said: Not an Article. Should be posted on Discussion Board herbtcat said: Not an Article. Resubmit as a Club Review" So DickeyDoo2 and herbcat, how can I submit as a club review when I talk about 3 different bars? I wrote it the day it happened, but it took several days for you lazy assholes to reject it, so it's no longer that current. So here it is: Akron pub crawl I cruised some Akron dive bars last night. First was Olde Glory Daze. I got there about 6:30 and surprisingly there were a couple of spots open. I went in, got a $2.50 water and took a seat at a high-top next to the little vip booth. I saw 3 decently built white girls all sitting at the bar. Two were engaged, one was taking a break and then there was B*, chunky white girl who likes to give table-side handies. She came over and I got a couple of dances with my stuff out for her to handle. It was fun, but she looked totally bored. She likes $10/song which I gave her and then bailed. Next stop was Lusty. New night bartender is friendly. Blond S* was there, and chunky, heavily tattooed M*. I got a dance from M*, which was ok, she allowed free access to her titties, but she likes to lean in and put her forehead on yours, and she has bad breath! After a song I bailed. Next was CW. Parking is a big challenge. Their tiny lot had one spot, which I deftly backed into. I got there a little after 7, and there were 5 or 6 girls. I sat at the bar next to 2 well built white girls. The girl next to me was new (to me), I knew the girl sitting on her other side, nice body milf. These girls smoked and drank for a few songs, then the girl I knew offered a dance. All the while the new girl totally ignored me. My dancer has a good body, definitely a little older. We finish and she asks me if I want another, and I said I'd like to get one from her friend, and she says "she doesn't work here, she's just visiting me"! lol. Then I see S*, a hot 30 year old spinner who I see often. S* says she's going to the vip but she'll see me next, and off she goes. A younger bbw white girl, R* who I know from lucky corner offered a dance, and I said sure. She got those big titties out and I'm nursing away like a baby who hasn't eaten all day, and in walk 3 ladies in civies. After awhile it becomes clear these are church ladies, and they've brought gifts for the girls. At least we gave the church ladies something to takk about. I'm not wanting sloppy seconds from S* so I go back with R*, and got the job done.

16 comments

If Dicky Doo rejected it you’ve got no chance
twentyfive
2 years ago
Not sure that there was enough there to qualify as either an article or 3 separate reviews. I think the comments to post it to the discussion board are correct or you could add the additional info to make 3 separate reviews of the three clubs.
whodey
2 years ago
I da Kang of da trollz!
MackTruck
2 years ago
Looks more like a drive-by than a crawl.
rickdugan
2 years ago
The teason I felt motivated to document my evening was the church ladies, and the civilian I wanted a dance from, those were both firsts for me. I chose not to call it a review of CWs was because it really isn't something that would be useful for potential club-goers. If you do go you'll probably not see any hot sexily-dressed civilians or church ladies.
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
@Pussylicker2 You say the church ladies were a main reason you wrote the thing in the first place, but after all this we still don't know any more than a couple of church ladies came into a strip bar with gifts for the girls. That sounds really unusual - wouldn't mind hearing more about that. Were they old bags or young ladies? Good looking/doable? How did you come to understand they were "church ladies?" Were they preaching the gospel at a strip bar? Since the first two clubs were relatively uneventful, you should have just written a review of the third one with more details on the church lady thing.
misterorange
2 years ago
I may be in the minority, but I like multi club comparisons, possibly as a discussion article or as a primary review of the main club that was in the comparison. Some TUSCL readers will be looking for guidance on how to select among a number of clubs in a particular city and multi-club comparisons can be helpful.
Electronman
2 years ago
Was there mandatory valet though?!
BubbleYum
2 years ago
===> "I may be in the minority, but I like multi club comparisons..." Me too, but whether it is good enough to be worthy of a month of VIP is another matter. This could have just as easily been an ordinary discussion topic, like what I did not long ago with Pasco County.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Good read, but not really a review Pussylicker. Your reviews are normally on point and I enjoy reading them. Please do not take it personal I have had the trolls here down my reviews for some simple shit so it is what it is. Maybe you and I should get together and have a beer and do a dive club crawl?
DickyDoo2
2 years ago
DickyDoo2, I have no problem with you rejecting it as an article, I'm just pointing out that it really can't be a club review because it covers 3 clubs and it wasn't meant to be a club review. It was an unusual event seeing church ladies so I wanted to write up something. I'd love to go trolling for sluts with you but you seem to be based in Tx-Ok.
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
MisterOrange, fuck Joe Biden, yes the church ladies were doable. While I was nursing R* titties I asked her who those ladies were. She leaned over the bar and talked to the bartender, and told me they were church ladies. They brought a big box that looked like it might be a cake, and some little gift bags. I asked R* if the ladies were trying to save them, she said it's too late for that. So whatever was in the box from panera bread, it was for hoes, not PLs. Don't we need to be saved too?
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
^^ Damn it's fuckin weird them even thinking to enter a strip club.
misterorange
2 years ago
great club anecdotes p-licker. glad you posted them. bitch granny-troll as usual is off-topic.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I’m with you Electronman And pussylicker your a tough grader on reviews gotta be able to take your own medicine. For an article that is a little weak. Beef it up and resubmit.
Muddy
2 years ago
Muddy, I suspect the fact that I'm a tough grader may play into my rejection, that's ok. 2 of my rejections said to submit as a club review. If it was a club review, I'd likely reject it for not having useful information. The other rejection said to put it on a discussion thread, so here it is. I don't care about the one month credit, I just thought it was interesting seeing church ladies and wanted to share.
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion