tuscl

Clubs in nyc, where I can work without work authorisation

Hi guys! how are u doing? I am from France, just travel to nyc. Girls, could u please, recommend me any club where I can dance for couple months without work authorisation. Any club except of Flashdancers, didn’t like there at all, such a toxic environment.

13 comments

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Pics or you're not from France.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Consider any of the smaller NJ clubs, if you want less of a mob scene and the flexibility to as you please. You'll develop a following quickly.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Also-should have asked about what kind of work experience you have and are looking for? Some clubs, extras are the norm and others, not gonna happen. I think if you can elaborate more here we can find and you the right spot!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    If you are in the USA in a tourist visa, and are arrested, very remote possibility, but still possible, penalties for working without authorization include being banned from entering the United States for anywhere between three and ten years.

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

cj knows what he's talking about. he was caught and arrested for thinking that being a dick pic collecting commie moron troll was a job. He still does.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    If you want less hassle, you probably can get a set of “good quality” documents (Social Security card and a green card) for 2-3 Benjamins in Queens if you want to work anywhere with less problems, just tell the runner (counterfeit street salesman) you are Canadian and use a fake name.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Shut up CJKunt you fuckin moron. You obviously don't know shit from Shinola.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Follow that advice and she'll end up kidnapped, drug addicted and made into a sex slave.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    LOL
    Getting good quality work papers at Roosevelt Avenue in Queens is as safe as buying groceries at open farmers market or a hotdog from a street vendor in New York.

:D
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Yeah okay, California fucking jerkoff.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    The undeniable reality is:

The counterfeit green card market is a business that bring profits in the millions of dollars for the document forging mafia/cartels/gangs bosses.

A typical transaction takes about two hours: A “runner” on the street, soliciting customers, taking them to get pictures and write their information.

The runner gives the information to another runner that brings it the people that creates the IDs, usually at a nearby “office printing” location.

Once the documents are complete, another runner meets the customer and the original “salesman” at a different drop-off location.

Most forged documents are good for getting a job and most services inside the USA, but few are good enough to cross the border back into the USA.

;D
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It is only some metros which need anything like licensing or registration.

SJG

Jane - School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8D…

The Pretty Reckless - Take Me Down (Official Music Video)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpZv2r8…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion