twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Olivia Newton John passed away at the age of 73
She was such a sweetheart, she was pretty and talented and every guy wanted her
R.I.P. Olivia Newton John

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Wow - she's one of those that you didn't see as an old person; but time passes - I know her most from her song "Physical"; I think I was in 6th-grade when that song came out and I remember how popular it was.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... Newton-John was diagnosed with breast cancer several times throughout her life. She was first diagnosed in 1992 and beat it. The cancer later came back in 2013, went into remission, and then came back a third time in 2017 ..."

"... Newton-John was born in Cambridge, England in 1948 and later moved to Australia when she was five. She was in a band and appeared on local television stations while living in Australia ... Newton-John quickly became a hit after transitioning from being a country music singer to a pop singer which landed her multiple top-10 hits in the U.S., including, “Let Me Be There,” “I Honestly Love You,” “Have You Never Been Mellow,” “You’re the One That I Want,” “Magic” and “Physical" ..."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-…

Hmm - I always assumed she had been born in Australia; but close enough since she moved there when she was only 5 ys/o.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    I've heard she did extras!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I remember watching my grandparents go through watching everyone they grew up with dying. Feels weird.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    RIP Olivia. Newton-John
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Time marches on. I'm not a young man but I was 6 when she was in Grease. I remember because it was the first time I was ever in an indoor movie theatre. Little did I know that she was already in her late 20s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion