tuscl

Advise Needed: Baby Dolls

Saturday, August 6, 2022 7:46 AM
Currently in Dallas and based on reviews visited both Chica Bonita and Baby Dolls.
Chica Bonita lived up to expectations but Baby Dolls was short of expectations.

I visited Baby Dolls from 11:30 PM to 2:00 AM. It’s truly a 7up factory and this’s probably the best lineup I’ve seen since I started going to the strip club.
My flight arrived Dallas late and maybe my time of visit played a role but I still have a couple of questions.

My question is about the second floor and chair forts. I spent about 50% of my time upstairs and I never saw any dancer build a chair fort.

Where exactly is the coveted rear dark corner table seat located???

When you climb the stairs immediately in front is the bar wrapped around the second floor with several bar seats.

You can either make a right or a left.

On the left is the regular single couches where most customers were getting dances(This single couches were quite short).
The tall backed chairs were all being used by customers sitting down and looking down on all six stages.

On the right is also other regular single couches where some customers were getting dances.

There’s a mirror on both the left and right.

Behind the bar is several private rooms (Most were open even when a customer was getting a dance so I’m assuming they don’t have any doors)

So I’m still pretty much confused on where exactly the coveted rear dark corner table seat is located?

I kinda peeked at other customers getting dances but nothing unusual was happening.

I also had multiple dances downstairs & it’s very bright in there. I didn't see any significant difference in Mileage between upstairs and downstairs. I also saw multiple vip room downstairs but there wasn’t any door on any of them.

P.S. Tried over 7 different dancers, Kitty petting and Boobs sucking was allowed but junior wasn’t allowed to come out.
Tried at least two – three dances with each dancer and only maybe two out of seven dancers played with junior. The rest allowed two way contact but weren’t too interested on touching junior.

13 comments

• Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    Compared to Chicas Bonita, junior was out on the first song and the dancer kept on moving us until the best spot opened up.
    She said no sex but used her hand to complete the mission in five songs. Payed $100 + $10 tip.
    There were other people in the room but no one really cares.
  • Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    I wanna give Baby Dolls a try again during tomorrow afternoon before I leave Dallas Sunday morning. Any member with serious intel please feel free to message me.
  • PaulDrake
    2 years ago
    Baby dolls has been remodeling a ton lately. From your description the upstairs dance area sounds like it's different than it used to be.
  • Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    @PaulDrake

This’s my first time visiting and I can’t really say if the upstairs dance area is still the same.

But the most important thing I noticed was that no chair forts were built by dancers throughout my visit.

I’ll probably swing by again tomorrow afternoon to confirm if my first visit was a one off.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    They must have done some rearranging/replacing of furniture. The chair forts were to the left and to the right of that bar along the wall. Sounds like that furniture has been replaced. I haven't been there in about a year. I remember I tried a few girls until I found one to give me the action I wanted.

But next time I"m in Dallas, I may have to try Chicas Bonita. That sounds like fun.
  • etsutwigg222
    2 years ago
    You were there at night and the floor guys keep the hibacks in place. A chair fort upstairs is just a higher back chair blocking done of the view. The difference is the floor guys during days check less. The dark corner is upstairs in the left side back corner.
  • Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    @etsutwigg222 I saw the higher back chairs but they were occupied by customers looking down at the six stages.

I’ll revisit Baby Dolls during the day & see if my experience changes.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Do they still have the “cubbyhole” areas along the wall on the first floor at Baby Dolls? That was usually a good place to get two-way contact. I remember the chair forts during day shift on the first floor by the back bar. This has been before COVID though as I haven’t been there in some time.

Maybe Rick Dugan can give an update as this is one of his favorite clubs in all of America.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Don't discount Lipstick. Not a 7up place but some good talent and DO dances do happen. Great value, esp if you aren't overly shy.
  • Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    Just leaving Baby Dolls right now.

Finally got what I wanted from a fine Cuban & it took three dances.

Total Damage: $100

She came well prepared with wipes and lubes.

General Verdict: The Cuban dancers are the best bang for your bucks.

The American dancers offer low mileage on the floors and try to upsell you to the VIP Rooms.

Review coming soon.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times.
    2 years ago
    I always see a lot more chair forts behind the stage than upstairs. And during the day much more than at night.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I always thought Evasparkling was a chick. Anyhow, it sounds like you worked things out but if you're looking for Houston-style chair forts upstairs that's not the set up. You've just gotta use your judgement to gauge where floor walkers can see and where they can't.

The dance I got upstairs was in full view of a high top and the dude was staring right at the dance the entire time. He didn't work for the club and didn't have a phone in his hand so I didn't care.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion