tuscl

South Carolina SC's

I am currently a dancer who works in Myrtle Beach, SC. Winter is upon us, and so everything just DIES around here until around Spring. However, I am free to do some traveling, and would like to know WHERE the money is in the SC/NC area?

15 comments

• zorro
    17 years ago
    In my experience, many NC clubs in Raleigh and Greensboro tend to be lively in the winter, and dead in the summer.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    TessieV, Most of the posters on here know me as somewhat of an expert on one SC strip club.If you had done your homework and visited the TUSCL Top 40 clubs you would know the the Columbia Platinum Plus is currently rated #7. I have been a regular at the club for 6 years and live in Atlanta. This club is known for its high mileage dances and reasonable prices. There are some low mileage dancers working here and some mercenarys But generally you can get two medium to high contact lap dances in a semi private room (no cameras) for $25-30. I get mine for $20 because I am well known and appreciated. There are dancers here from all over NC and SC and from a lot farther away. So are some of the customers.

Myrtle Beach has always been noted for being over priced. You get the golf nuts that come in every spring and will spend big bucks because it is the only time they get away from their SO's. I will be in the club on Jan 13th(my 66th birthday) 14th and 15th. You have already met Trogangreg on another thread. He is going to meet me there to celebrate. Also from Atlanta. Stripshopper from Atlanta will also be there as will rob0411. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pop and shekitout there too. They both live in Columbia. When you are reading these reviews remember these names and also TimboATL, Bones7599, JGB133, theDirk444 and elemental23. I have met all of these guys personally and share email with them. I have ruffly 20 favorite dancers here. Mostly day shift that keep me and friends happy. If you come looking for me, Jen, the door girl, Misty the bar tender and a lot of dancers that will point me out. I am known as the candy man, shadowcat, house mom and by some as John.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    TessieV - - - You just heard from the PRO above. There are several clubs in Columbia, but PP is the most favored, not only by customers, but by dancers also. Just remember, high mileage at a low premium. This way, you get more dances from more people, and still make a bundle!! Good luck on your search. Uncle Bones
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I live in western South Carolina. I know one dancer that occasionally works at the Masters and is back working in the upstate now. I know (not too well but she remembers me) another dancer who is working full time at the Masters. She used to be a regular dancer at Nepals a few years ago. I prefer the Platinum Plus club in Greenville. It is high mileage as well and as a regular I can get dance prices from new girls at 2 for 30, occasionally I get dances at 2 for 20 or 3 for 40 but the dancers don't like me telling other people that. One almost acts like she'll get in trouble if others find out. I usually don't tell dancers this but one dancer talked me into getting dances from her at 2 for 40 but she's only danced for me on 3 different occasions I believe now. She looks very hot to me and I enjoy her dances too. I seem to keep missing her or she's tied up with other customers.

The Platinum Plus club in Columbia I will agree is high mileage too but it's a lot smaller and has been very crowded on the weekends. I really do not like standing room only even though it wasn't that bad the last time I visited. It's farther away or I would visit more often. I have a couple of other favorite clubs after those. Nepals, a small membership required club, seems a bit classier and I heard that dancers like working there as well. I'm not sure if you can make as much money though because it doesn't have nearly the same volume of people as Platinum Plus does. However some high rollers or some guys with money seem to routinely visit. I enjoy the friendly atmosphere and pretty dancers and they serve bottled beer later than midnight on Saturday. The other club cuts you off at about 20 minutes until midnight on Saturday night. Something to do with blue laws, private/public clubs and/or being in city limits I guess. I also enjoy a nude club called Penthouse Key Club or just known as the Penthouse Club in Wellford but I rarely buy lap dances there. It's a no contact club except the dancer can brush up against the customer and lap dances cost 2 for $40 on their hourly reduced special. I do enjoy dancers with nothing on but a smile. You can byob or bring your own beer as well. I noticed HeartBreakers in Columbia got a bit crowded as well and is owned by the same people. My best bet to make money if you don't mind the hassle and guys expecting high mileage dances for 2 for 25 or 2 for 30, very loud music (especially at times in Columbia), are the Platinum Plus clubs. I'm going to be trying to limit the number of dances I get for a while but I don't always stick to that, especially if I don't see my favorites that night. I typically say no thanks or maybe later and wait and see if my favorites show up because I visit pretty late.

If you have a picture I wouldn't mind seeing it and I could mention who I was if I run into you. If you don't want to show it here you can email me at the email address I have listed on this site next to my name now. This is a lot more information than you'll probably hear in the Platinum Plus clubs since the music is often very loud.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    It's very cold here right now. The temperature is forecast to be around 16 this morning and the wind chill felt less than zero in one wind gust I had this morning. Felt like a freeze your ass off wind from Wisconsin. Not to worry though, the forecast calls for temps to be back above normal in the 60's by next week.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I've been to Nepals too - very nice place. It's more like a cocktail lounge with dancers than a typical strip club. I always found it to be friendly - classy but not stuffy or overpriced. Medium contact dances in semi-private rooms. Nude on stage.
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    Nepal's is a nice place, Last time I visited, I found it kind of boring, though. I prefer a much more up-beat atmosphere. When I was there, it was only topless, did they change it?
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Platinum plus is sort of a smaller version of Masters, but your tip out or fees will be much less. You don't give the club a cut of your dances. There are champagne rooms but not the dirty deeds rumored of Masters and they're more expensive. It's a pretty high contact place but each dancer sets her limits. At night it's very upbeat, too much so for some of us old guys. If that's not your cup of tea, take a look at Charlotte or Raleigh.
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    I did stop in to work at PP very briefly years ago. I'd always heard that it was a fun place to work, and the income potential there was great. When I was there, though, it was very slow. I had already considered going back, but wasn't sure how business is this time of the year.

shadocat, I know that MB clubs can be expensive, and the thing is, as dancers, we really cannot lower the price because then we would make nothing. Believe me when I say that it is not just the customers these places make their money off. Every single employee there depends on the girls for income...and the house fees are high. This is not bad when we are actually making money. Right now, if you didn't have regulars, you would practically starve.

POP, I have worked all over much of NC. I used to work in Raleigh, at THEE DOLLHOUSE, I think they have changed the name now, as it's under new management. Also worked in, Cary at PURE GOLD, and TEASERS MENS CLUB in Durham for close to 4 years. Also, CHRISTIE'S, and CHESTERS in G'boro. I stopped in Charlotte for a night and tried out THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    TessieV - I still say, with lower LD prices, your popularity will sore. You might "work" harder by giving more LDs, but in the long run, you'll have a steady flow of regular customers, thus almost have a stedy decent daily income. You don't have to be "cut throat" to the other dancers and slash your LD fees. Just bargain with customers about 2fers, 3fers, and tips.

I've never been a dancer (go figure!), but just use plain economics. As the economy worsens, few customers will be clubbing. If dancers started using the "SALE" approach as Wal-Marts and blue light specials like "K-Marts", no telling how this may affect potential customer spending. How about the Sears approach? "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! LOL

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    As with all businesses, there's a sweet spot between overpricing and underpricing, overworking and underworking. Everything's about balance.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I've never known Nepals to have nude dancing. It's topless only. Someone may have their memory confused with a different club unless things were different more than 10 years ago. I remember for a year or so there was another club very close down the road that may have been nude. It didn't stay open for long unfortunately.

I once lived in Raleigh but never visited any of the strip clubs. I did meet a dancer one night at a frat party. I didn't go to too many Frat parties, they always wanted me to join up but that didn't bother me. I did have some fun at a sorority party. I think I drank too much but I probably had as much fun as some guys do in a strip club. About the only thing I still remember from that night other than playing some drinking games and lots of girls all around me, was trying to dance and one girl asking me "can you handle 5 girls?" I just said yes.
  • gototheclubs
    17 years ago
    TessieV- I have probably met you before for I live in the Raleigh area. What is your stage name? The Raleigh area as you know from working here is pretty steady with the level of customers and there are always a lot of customers at Thee Doll House (Men's Club) but so many girls work there similar to the Masters in season and their strong hustle. I like Teaser's but the customers in the club vary a lot and its location is out of the way but like the size of the club but still no private areas. I have never liked Pure Gold very much for some reason probably management. I have been to Platinum in Columbia since Shawdowcat raves about it so much and he is right it is about the best I have visited in almost all respects. I have seen lots of turnover of ladies at clubs of late so I think you are not alone in searching for the best situation to apply your trade.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Platinum is pretty busy until summer. Fall is probably the best. With the cheaper fees and cheap hotels P+ will be hard to beat. I've heard many dancers complain that there are too many working there, but there's a reason for it, they're making money.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Reread this thread, I was thinking the Masters is like a slightly smaller version of Platinum Plus but I'm thinking of the club in Greenville, not Columbia. The club in Columbia is small in comparison. I believe the Masters gets a lot more crowded than Platinum Plus does especially when the crowds are visiting the beach. Last time I visited, I was just happy I didn't have trouble finding a seat. The level of stage side contact is like the difference between night and day. You don't get too much stage side contact at the Masters. I guess that's typical of all clubs at the beach. Of course there were 2 girls who made an exception for me just to prove a point to me. However I was sitting down next to the stage so I guess that doesn't count. Nepals was actually starting to get a bit crowded last night. It's harder to tell when Platinum Plus Greenville is crowded because it can hold several hundred people easily.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion