tuscl

Do you keep escalating each dance? Whats your dance limit before OTC?

Friday, August 5, 2022 4:52 PM
Do you keep getting dances and escalating the touching each dance? Have you run into cases where the dances got stricter and stricter each dance? Boundaries got tighter and tighter? Or do you keep escalating each dance? What’s your maximum dance number and spending limit before OTC?

13 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just ask her if she does otc a hooker won't reject you unless you're off
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee isnt there a whole thing where some girls dont want to feel like or seem like whores... so the otc cant be asked straight up. It has to basically be approached in some other kind of way where she doesn’t feel like she’s a hooker.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    I don't do OTC but do expect the dances to get better as we go, if not then cut her off, usually by 3 songs.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    When she closes the curtain I already have my dick out.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    if the conversation is going well, ask if she does dances outside the club. if yes, have her text u her name. if no, ask if she knows anyone that does. then drop it and continue clubbing as usual. i keep the conversation to a minimum (or none at all) as everything they say is a lie until proven otherwise. * * * * * i start with a tableside dance, then 2 or 4 dances, then a max of 2 vips. if no penetration or otc i move on. any mileage lowballing at any point is game over.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Daily, some of them might refuse to tell you anyone who does OTC, cuz theu dont want to lose your business
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FRMOS, then and only then you invite her into the back room for the maximum. Remember, FRMOS gets her following your lead. So let her continue to follow you for the maximum in the back room, then get her outside ASAP, likely just walk her right out the door with you. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Daily by penetration do u include fingering there?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "some of them might refuse to tell you anyone who does OTC, cuz theu dont want to lose your business" i offer them a finder's fee. if they're prudes they won't be getting much business from me anyway. and penetration is CIV.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Get the girl following you lead. Then Maximum Front Room, Maximum Back Room, than out the door with her ASAP. And continue seeing her regularly. SJG
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • samiel
    2 years ago
    At some point we may discuss ITC or OTC. If she does neither, it doesn't bother me. If I like her, I will continue to see her.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, you need to get the girl off script and following your lead. What does that real well if FRMOS. But usually you will only need to interact with the girl in the strip club once. After that you get her outside. Doing lots of dances is not a good way to interact with the girl. Do as much as possible by being generous with her in the front room. Then when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion