tuscl

The tuscl descriptions

I know each club has descriptions and I look for "couples friendly ". If it is not listed does that mean it is not couples friendly or that there is just not any couple's review? I was specifically looking into Desire so if anyone has feedback on that I'd appreciate it. The reviews are intimidating to me also for that place. I am wondering if it's because I can tell it probably isn't for me or if I'm just unsure. I have only gone to one other strip club as a couple and it gave a different vibe. Thanks

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The “Club Description” is a crapshoot at best – the way it works is that someone has to submit a change on the TUSCL website then the website owner will change it – but most people either are not aware how it’s done or don’t bother with it b/c it’s not a straight process – moral-of-the-story is that one should take the club description w/ a grain of salt b/c they can as easily be wrong as they can right – one either has to read the reviews; or ask questions on the discussion board.

Generally - *any* club is technically a “couples club” – a couple can go to any club and get what everyone else gets – “generally speaking” clubs that are very high mileage tend to be a bit more “hardcore” for lack of a better word and thus a couple (mainly the woman) may not feel comfortable in that environment; this is especially so if the couple is not experienced at strip-clubbing.

IME clubs with extras one rarely sees couples – “in general” couples feel more comfortable in higher-end “gentlemen’s clubs” that are not that raunchy.

If you are asking about Club Desire in Providence; I’ve never been but that club is reviewed a lot on TUSCL and I’ve read a good # of reviews – as a “rule of thumb” I’d say if you are looking for extras; this is the place to go and you should be able get what you want; if you are just looking for a good stage show or maybe just some dances; then perhaps there are better options in the area others that are familiar w/ the area can recommend.

And in case you don’t know – couples often have a harder time in clubs getting attention – this is b/c dancers usually find it easier just dealing exclusively w/ men and many dancers feel they have to tip-toe the situation when a female-custy is involved – the rule-of-thumb for a couple to have a good time in a club is for the female to be the initiator instead of sitting there like furniture. Also expect to pay 2x if you want service as a couple; this is not always the case but pretty-common; if you run into this you may need to do some negotiating like maybe agreeing to 1.5x or some other type of negotiation.

2 years ago
    Papi, my experience is that everything you said is true EXCEPT the 2 times cost stuff. We have been to clubs at least a hundred times and never once had this quoted. Maybe it comes from some rouge dancers who think why not try this. We usually have a significant convo with a dancers as a bit of an audition tho so maybe that matters.
    2 years ago
    Rogue
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I haven’t done hundreds, but I have done several couples VIPs and have never been charged double. The dancer’s rate has always been the same as if it was just me. Once, I brought two girls into the club with me and did a triple VIP. There is one club in my area that will charge a double room fee for a couple, but it is cheap ($35), so I don’t care.
  • Drock918
    2 years ago
    Thank you guys for responding. I wont take the lack of couples friendly tag deter me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion