posted from the new site

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 8:21 PM
it's getting close, my friends

35 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Honestly at this point founder you gotta be pulling off a crazy troll job on us. You been saying this for YEARS. It’s been like 3 years. This thread is gonna die and next year we’ll be saying it’s right around the corner. It ain’t happening. This is the TUSCL east side access project.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    it's coming. i promise.
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    Looking forward to it. Like any change, it always takes a little getting used to it. But, I've found the tuscl updates to be at least 90% for the good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... it's coming. i promise ..." That's what I tell her in VIP
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    OK still waiting
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    The only real problem I see with the current site is the time delay when threads get up around 100 or more posts. I think founder mentioned that was a key issue the new site would improve on. If it does something to reduce trolling a bit, that would be cool too. Anyway, looking forward to it.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Thinking about it, the really gratuitous trolling is already dropping off. The folks that clearly just made an account to stir shit up the same day and then leave are gone. Does anyone else notice this?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Before it hits probably too late but I’ll throw it out there, what happened to the ethnicity/club stuff? Did like an SJW threaten to sure or something? I think it was good way to sort the clubs. And maybe we could get like a big booty/thin club denominators too. Mixed, Latina, Black/urban clubs. This kind of stuff could really help customers coming to a new town see what’s what in a quick way and help the dancers in this site out a lot who are looking for a club they fit into. Maybe if they were just even icons on the club homepage. Idk know if it’s included in this next edition but I think it would be a helpful thing.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Muddy, we don’t need additional categories. We just need a link to your reviews. You’ve reviewed like 99% of the clubs in the country. You’ll probably be done by the end of the summer.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL Jimmy
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    can't wait to see it/
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Getting closer....
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    What getting closer? Could post screenshots of how the new site looks and some info on what’s new? Otherwise no one going to believe this. This game is going in for very long time.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder some of these guys are getting too excited better step back before you get it in your hair,
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    We don't need "Verified" or "VIP" forums. What we need is a "no Icee, no SJG" forum.
  • ericinthe206
    2 years ago
    I have a feature request. How bout for every 1 review you publish, you're allowed something like 250 comments? Let certain people yell at each other somewhere else on the internet.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Aw fuck, I just hope on the new site when you ignore someone it will ignore all the dumb-ass pictures they post.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    EDIT button PLEASE. put a time limit on it maybe. 1 hour would work. for me even better would be one day. i’ve got a LOT of mistakes to correct.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Even 10 minute time limit to edit a post would be a BIG improvement.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    Just like penthouse club reopening soon in Detroit lol 🙄🤣
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Hey, every once in a while when the TUSCL goes down for a few minutes, does anyone else like me think, "THIS MUST BE IT! FOUNDER IS LAUNCHING THE NEW SITE!"
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    You mean this isn't the new site?
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Suggestions: add to capture the following: IDs scanned: Yes/No. Cameras in Lap dance room: Yes/No Cameras in VIP: Yes/No Smoking Allowed: Yes/No Free Parking: Yes/No
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Please stop allowing reviewers to name extras dancers.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Ditto
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Soon is relative
  • Mainster
    2 years ago
    Two more weeks, right?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Is two-way blocking back? Asking for a friend.
  • founder
    a year ago
    two way blocking is when each of you ignore each other. It's already there. getting closer to the new site launch.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    is it available on this site or only on the new one ?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    do both parties have to implement it or can I block him from my posts unilaterally ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Two-way blocking is when a user blocks someone and then that person can't view, access, or comment on the threads/comments created by the user who initiated the block. Similarly, the person who initiated the block can't view, access, or comment on the threads/comments created by those they've blocked. Will that or something like that be present on the new site.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    founder do you like the drama, because you could put a stop to it in a minute, this isn't a free speech issue, and you know it.
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    New site should have an automated capability to track hate speech, personal threat in discussions/messages and auto delete those discussions and messages. Repeated offenders ip should be blocked using the site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion