tuscl

Progression of dances

theeastcoast757
Do it like it’s your bday
Monday, July 25, 2022 4:15 PM
Can anyone think of a specific dancer that you may have started getting dancers from in the beginning and later after continuing to go to VIP you start noticing that she is definitely getting more comfortable with you? For the most part I guess it’s human nature to become comfortable with someone you have been seeing for over a year but have really been noticing this with one of my favorites. A previous time we were in VIP she was kind of holding my hands more and kissed me on the neck, first time she ever put her lips on me so I was like whoa. Last night she was kissing my face a lot, our lips never made contact but I felt like she wanted to. She also grabbed me by the pussy as Trump would say lol, that was also a first. I know this is nothing compared to what a lot of you get from dancers so maybe you can’t think of anything progressing since you get straight to the point..

29 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Sure I would say this can happen. But if it takes too long to happen I ain't gonna give it a chance to happen.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I've certainly had strippers progress as far as mileage. The progression is faster, and there's less room to go, with more experienced strippers. Baby strippers, especially "this is my first week", the progression can go far
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Sure.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not always comfort. It's just trying to get more money and jt works
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    A year is a verrry long time (and presumably a lot of $) to progress to neck kisses and stick shifting. Since you've never submitted a review, I can't comment on regional practices near you. But, yes comfort level commonly progresses as you go from the unknown PL that might be a total creep to a more known entity. Plus if she wants you to keep coming back, then each time needs to be a bit more exciting than the last to keep you wondering about what might happen next.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I missed the "over a year". Yes, verrrry long time
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    my usual progression stage interest pregame interview- fail/move on pregame int- pass/lap dances lap dances- fail/move on lap dances- pass/vip vip- fail/back to occasional lap dances and move on vip- pass/2nd vip with top mileage request 2nd vip- fail/back to occasional lap dances and move on 2nd vip- pass/otc or back to occasional lap dances and move on (by now we've gotten the best out of each other itc) note: if there's penetration at any dance level i'll repeat there indefinitely without otc.
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    “ (by now we've gotten the best out of each other itc)” We have talked about meeting otc but the other dancer she lived with honestly kind of scared me so I never hit her up to go over. Part of me is afraid it won’t be as fun and will kill the fantasy or will make me not like them if I meet up with any dancer.
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    “It's not always comfort. It's just trying to get more money and jt works“ Sometimes but not always
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When a stripper hoe feels comfortable and is sexually attra to you. They flirt like civvies would. And if they like your body they feel you up. Lift your shirt up to kiss your chest and stomach. Lick your belly button. The key thing is if you're paying for it it's not real.
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    Yes. I’ve had a recent favorite (since retired) get steadily more comfortable with me and get steadily more adventurous in the VIP. The last time we were together she was doing some wild stuff at my direction, including masturbating herself to completion while servicing my needs. She was flushed, she wasn’t faking it. She needed to take a break and then went after me with renewed enthusiasm.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You just have to be careful. Is it the continued money that makes her comfortable and let loose. Or is it you. I know hoes who get off with money. Know a lesbian who gets off with men if she gets paid enough. It's the bag that does it for her. And of course its possible to have attraction and chemistry.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "Part of me is afraid it won’t be as fun and will kill the fantasy or will make me not like them if I meet up with any dancer." if you're good with how things are going, just enjoy her time itc. if u do take the otc plunge there's lots of info to search for here. my top two: never pay in advance, and that she knows i'm paying for jezebel the seductive stripper not jane with life problems.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Usually my progression begins with me whipping it out in the VIP and handing her a magnifying glass. Then she laughs and offers a full refund
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    That's kind of the point in continuing to see the same dancer. She's not as new or exciting so she needs to offer more to look more attractive to your money compared to other girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You meet her in the strip club, but then you need to quickly move to getting her outside. So then what goes on in the strip club no longer matters. A lot of times a girl may be very good with you, but that is because she hopes to be seeing you outside. SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve had dancers get considerably more comfortable with me - over a much shorter time. I enjoy the sex ITC - and after we will sit together and chat about life. With OTC dancers, once we have enjoyed a few notel hotel outings, we get very relaxed together as well. There’s no checking the clock, and once we finish with the sex, we chat about many areas of life. With some dancers - it’s much easier to get comfortable in a short amount of time. I think it’s likely similar with customers, as some make dancers feel more comfortable too. The customers who talk about their organization of stripper grade hotties, always made available for members to fuck, and how women should always be placed in restraints when fucked, aren’t going to make dancers feel comfortable. Offering a ride home on a Huffy bike or in a three wheeled Fiat - won’t help…
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i didn’t know there is a three wheel fiat… checking the web… there is such a thing. made for the german 16-17 year olds to legally drive alone. that’s weird.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Fiat: “How could we make our stupid cars…even more stupid…?” 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Some guy: “Guys, I got an idea.”
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FIATs were really neat. They still are, though their is not much being made new. Other German and Japanese makes have taken their place. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    ^PULLED A JACKSONVILLE ON VEGAS 😭😭😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Jascoi - I didn’t think they made a 3 wheel Fiat. I posted it because it sounded ridiculous. It does seem to be a stupid idea. Fix It Again Tony…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Some people in the US seen to look down on FIAT, but that is unwarranted, and Jay Leno specifically says this, and he would know. SJG
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    It all depends on the dancer. Some dancers move closely. For some you become a regular. It is always mixed bag. There are in the club for work. Very simple.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Jay Leno is not a person who has any understanding of regular folks who need reliable daily transportation. Fiat’s are garbage cars. They are more reliable than Yugo’s, but that’s not saying much!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yugo's were 128 fiats SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Jay Leno is widely knowledgeable. FIATs were very much cars for ordinary people. But they are small and with small high revving engines and so you are always shifting gears. And they have rack and pinon steering. You have to keep them up if you expect them to work. But any car is like this, mystique to the contrary. If you are used to big engines, automatic transmissions, nad power assisted recirculating ball steering, then you won't like FIAT. FIAT was every bit the equal of the other makes in the years they were sold. SJG [view link]
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    I get they are at work and I don’t live in a fantasy world. I only said comfort because of the thing she has said to me to make me believe that I even know her real name and she is comfortable enough to have me come to her house I just never took it outside. Even though they are their to make money it is possible to share an actual connection with someone just because it’s not happening to you doesn’t mean everyone is the same so if you just love to hate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion