tuscl

Baseball, Vaccinated, Canada

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, July 24, 2022 10:46 AM
Totally understand that vaccination is a personal choice and a hot button issue. But as we head into the second half of the baseball season the issue of unvaccinated baseball not being able to play in Canada may become a huge issue. Let’s just say your favorite team is heading into Toronto for game 7 of the LCS or World Series and your best pitcher won’t be able to travel with the team and start game 7 - I would think teammates and even the most anti-vaxer fan would be pissed

6 comments

• DandyDan
    2 years ago
    A few weeks ago, the Royals had 10 of their players miss the trip to Toronto because they weren't vaccinated. Imagine if they didn't suck!
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I don't have to worry about my Reds for the post season but I have wondered if it could effect the trade value of a few players that are rumored to be traded by the trade deadline. Tyler Mahle, Joel Kuhnel, Brandon Drury and Albert Almora Jr all missed the series in Toronto a few months ago because of being unvaccinated. Kuhnel and Almora aren't expected to bring much of a return so it may not greatly effect their value, but Mahle and Drury could bring some decent prospects if the Vax issue doesn't effect them. Luckily Luis Castillo is vexed so it shouldn't effect his trade value and he should bring a great return of a top prospect or two.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    These guys make enough money to be able to forge one if need be come on
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    If you're a conservative you shouldn't be supporting any professional sports.
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    You do realize the U.S. has the same rule? It's just that all the Blue Jays players are vaxxed.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    It B.S. . If their country has these restrictions that are beyond the rest of the league, they should play their “home” game in the U.S. . By the way, Quebec and Montreal are fun, Toronto’s boring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion