tuscl

Las Vegas

Sunday, July 24, 2022 3:13 AM
What is the best priced club in Vegas for a Private VIP Room?

9 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    Try reading reviews of the various Vegas clubs. They should give you the pricing info you are looking for.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Don't do VIP in Vegas, just don't. Even if we told you the cheapest room, it wouldn't be worth it.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    couple of vegas-y questions. what's the appeal of SCs with legal brothels in the same driving distance? what do you see happening if brothels were made legal in every state starting tomorrow? if we had em in iowa i sure as fuck would be done with clubs.
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    AMPs are everywhere, but that isn't everyone's cup of tea. So long live the SC.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If you're looking for bargain pussy Las Vegas isn't for you.
  • SashaJuicy
    2 years ago
    When i worked in Peppermint Hippo, the cover was $50 to get in the club. and that was standard price for EVERY CLUB at the door. and extras weren’t allowed either. 😭
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    If you're just talking cost of the room, probably Palomino is best bet. The factory places all have private-ish lap dance areas where you can get drinks, but it's not like a room per se, but cheaper than Palomino. What actual mileage you get, well you're going to have to discuss that with the dancer.
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    @ psycho - be careful what you wish for. From what I’ve seen and heard from reliable sources the quality of girls in legal brothels in Vegas is terrible. The prices are outrageous as well.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Sc's and legal brothels are always hit or miss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion