tuscl

Best Clubs in Florida for Extras

My husband and I would love to go to some florida clubs. What are the best ones for extras?

11 comments

• mike710
    2 years ago
    All I can say is good luck with your search.
  • chessmaster
    2 years ago
    Lmao
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Orlando area.
  • mtarc1
    2 years ago
    I had sorta thought south Florida might be a better option. But sorta conflicting reports
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Look, I'm gonna assume you're not just a troll here, against my better judgement. If you're asking for the best club you've got to be more specific. And keep in mind joining and asking about extras right out of the gate is a bit sketchy. That said, The clubs in the area north of Tampa, Pasco area are known to have options. As is Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, and Miami. To a lesser extent, I wouldn't rule out Daytona or Cocoa Beaches either. You bought VIP, read some reviews & maybe check the glossary if you don't understand the terms.

With your other discussion being about Vegas, I'm guessing your traveling. Is a Champagne room romp really the reason your traveling? If it is, what exactly are you looking for? I'm not talking about specific activities you expect to occur, but what kind of place. Are you looking for a dirty hole in the wall joint for cheap thrills? Porthole Pub, The Body are examples in south Florida. A party spot that happens to have naked girls? Booby Trap Pompano and E11ven more fit that bill. A giant warehouse of sluts? Tootsies might be for you. Or are you more concerned about the type of girls? The further south you go, the more Cuban it gets. So if you want to sit and have a conversation in English avoid most of the Miami clubs. If you want big fake tits and asses and don't want to even bother getting the fake name of the girl, Diamond Dolls might be your place. The hiring practices as Cheetah in Pompano tend towards slimmer, more natural bodies. You probably won't be able to find a place that checks every box on your wish list, but you gotta give us something more than the fact that you want extras in Florida. And you can't expect us to just hand feed you. Put in a little effort.

If you've got intentions beyond traveling, maybe mention that too. Pompano Beach has lots of strip clubs, and a decent beach, but not much else. Miami's got restaurants, shopping, art & culture, beaches, and strippers. If you're really just traveling for strippers, maybe Tijuana, Thailand or the DR are better options. Hell, Detroit or Mississauga could be options too.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Cheetah's in Sarasota. Girls are sucking and fucking all day everybday in there
    . Bartow has a lot of extras clubs.
    Hawk's Cay on Duck Key is practically an open air brothel.
    You'll find the best bang for your buck in either Chokoloskee or Winter Haven.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'm with others who say Orlando. When most people hear "Orlando" they think of Disney characters and kiddie vacations, but from a strip club standpoint it's the hidden gem. After all, after having to tromp around fucking kiddie parks all day, where do you think these beleaguered Dads like to go to remember that they have not one but two testicles?

Take it from me mtarc1, the <strong>Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer</strong>. You could do far worse than party in the Under The Radar raunchy Orlando clubs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    TUSCL M.O. is to not give out specific info to people that come on here out of the blue w/ no history on the site nor any prior contributions to the site - most of the posts on this thread are misguiding you on purpose - @Dolfan is the only one that has given you any real info
    2 years ago
    If you really are a couple, and I seriously doubt that, there are many good swinger clubs around the country. In fact some of the best are in the USA are in south Florida, Georgia, Texas and Nevada. Many, many more extras options at a far lower cost and in a much more comfortable setting. Just do a bit of research.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is the second discussion posted by this “couple” - and they have not posted any reviews. I’d avoid providing them with any info until they share either a review or a trip report.

I seriously doubt this is a couple. It’s likely a dude who thinks we will be more forthcoming with info when a couple or female asks.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    I found that extras are available at both Wendy’s and McDonald’s but they charge. Chic Filet still provides extra ketchup and ranch for free though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion