Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone else get a PM from this person ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Got a PM from this profile and all it said was "Hi" - anyone else got this?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

No Papi, I didn’t get a PM.

However I did get a text from a non-local number saying just “Hello”

I haven’t answered it, because it looks like some kind of scam…

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Papi, She wants ya !

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Sounds like you've got an admirer Papi!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She must've read SJG's thread about most comments on TUSCL and thought to herself "damn that's impressive I gotta get with that guy"

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

Nope

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

'However I did get a text from a non-local number'

Was he looking to sell you dick pics for your collection?

'I haven’t answered it, because it looks like some kind of scam'

Trying to sell you dick pics that you already possess?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

BTW, no PM from that person but iceydougee sent me a PM admitting he's dougster and whined about me outing him but he did verify that we still homiez. Lulz

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Hi

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

There are a lot of scamkers posing as stripper hoes on here

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Frenulum

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

No, but this one just came out of nowhere asking where I hang out now and looking to connect.

At least, yours appears to be female. Wanna trade?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Hi

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She da lot lizzardz

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Hi

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement